Looking for new staff!

The_Blader Wrote:I would like to be a staff, but if I cant i would like to help as much as possible
If you're looking to help out as much as possible, maybe you should try writing some articles for Beywiki? Anything you can do is appreciated.
Kei Wrote:
The_Blader Wrote:I would like to be a staff, but if I cant i would like to help as much as possible
If you're looking to help out as much as possible, maybe you should try writing some articles for Beywiki? Anything you can do is appreciated.

I find it funny that most of the people asking to be staff have yet to contribute anything.
Contribute...to the site..well....like money, a good topic, donuts, or good advice? The most I've contributed was the Beywiki Art Contest, the prize is going to be good for the winners but I haven't done anything else but be here, try not to get on everyones nerves, and try to be myself even if I'm not all here, like i said before this forum KICKS carp! And I would love to be a staff member in any way or form just to help out this awesome place.
Like work on the Wiki.
Ah, well not sure what I can do. I know of Beyblades and I blade but never in tournament cause there wasn't many people in my area that played I don't have a large collection cause I had no money at the time but as for wiki I could only gather info from other Beyblade sites and nothing more, but if there is something you need done ask and I'll try my best to get it done. Joyful_3
Just a note, we are still considering staff applications.
I'll be glad to help out as staff.

I'm very active, checking the board every so often during the day (at least every 2 or 5 minutes).

My BEYSPIRIT has also been ignited once again, and I am interested in MFB and how it will progress. While I do not have much technical skill in Beyblade's mechanics in general as of this writing, I may be able to contribute to the Wiki by supplying pictures of high resolution if need be (I plan on buying at least a few MFB Beyblades too!).
I support this candidate.

He has pretty much everything looked for in a staff member:
  • Literate
  • Active member who contributes to the forum (and the Wiki soon)
  • Has been a part of the community for a long time
  • Loves Beyblade and is excited for it's future. And while he may not know all of the technical things, he knows more than the average member and makes an effort to learn continually.
  • and he is awesome, which is a + Smile

What else is needed? Nothing I can think of.
Agreed and approved. Welcome, bugturtles.
Thanks guys, I'll try my hardest to work for and with the community! Smile
Awesome, he's definitely good for the job!
Great for the job indeed, I know for a fact I wont EVER be a staff member here but that is ok bugturtles deserves it congratz!^^
Grats BT!

lol @ Tak's agony/envy/Digimon Spirit/lack of Wii points
I think about beyblade a lot i play beyblade a lot i no tons about beyblade i am active on the forums and i am a fair mod
i have experience with being a moderator and a admin because i use to own my oun beyblading forum!

please consider me for one of you new staff member's! thx
I'm not really worthy of it. I just come here to discuss games and movies. I would just like to be a member.
Litrid Wrote:I'm not really worthy of it. I just come here to discuss games and movies. I would just like to be a member.

Please don't post here if you aren't applying or suggesting a member for staff. Wink
I've stepped down as admin, so there is another spot open.

Good luck, hope whoever gets it can handle it.
I respect your decision Roan, but I am still sad that you've chosen to do this. Unhappy

I hope this doesn't mean you're planning on leaving the community!
(Aug. 27, 2008  6:37 AM)Kei Wrote: I respect your decision Roan, but I am still sad that you've chosen to do this. Unhappy

I can't blame him. He's had enough of people mindlessly being against him simply because he's staff. And yet I wonder where all these critics were when the Beyblade community desperately needed someone to stand up and take control, and nobody did.
carp.

I hope this isn't because of me. carp.

If it is then carp. A really bad loss to the community.
(Aug. 27, 2008  7:29 AM)flashfox Wrote: carp.

I hope this isn't because of me. carp.

If it is then carp. A really bad loss to the community.

It wasn't explicitly because of you, but you sure didn't help in changing my mind.
Well now i have a new goal on these forums!!

(OMG MUST BE A BETTER BLADER MUST BECOME BEYWIKI STAFF MEMBER!!!)