Looking for chicago area bladers

Our sons have fallen hard for beyblades and are looking for folks to play with in the downtown chicago area. Our sons are 6 and 8 and are  very enthusiastic about both metal and burst blades.  The collection they have is pretty big and consists mostly of lots purchased used off of EBAY and new burst blades from target and walgreens.  Please contact us!

Raveen and Rithik
Hey, I live in the suburbs of Chicago. Maybe we can get somthing going during the summer. But I'll have to ask my parents.
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey, I live in the suburbs of Chicago. Maybe we can get somthing going during the summer. But I'll have to ask my parents.

my son is 7yrs old, loves beyblade.  we are in Western burbs of chicago.  would love to get together...let me know, can exchange emails.
Okay, so right now I'm just looking at places to host it at. Any suggestions?
(Apr. 12, 2019  10:45 PM)mateoboex Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2019  11:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Hey, I live in the suburbs of Chicago. Maybe we can get somthing going during the summer. But I'll have to ask my parents.

my son is 7yrs old, loves beyblade.  we are in Western burbs of chicago.  would love to get together...let me know, can exchange emails.

sure

(Mar. 27, 2019  12:15 AM)Raveenthegreat Wrote: Our sons have fallen hard for beyblades and are looking for folks to play with in the downtown chicago area. Our sons are 6 and 8 and are  very enthusiastic about both metal and burst blades.  The collection they have is pretty big and consists mostly of lots purchased used off of EBAY and new burst blades from target and walgreens.  Please contact us!

Raveen and Rithik

hello
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:15 AM)Raveenthegreat Wrote: Our sons have fallen hard for beyblades and are looking for folks to play with in the downtown chicago area. Our sons are 6 and 8 and are  very enthusiastic about both metal and burst blades.  The collection they have is pretty big and consists mostly of lots purchased used off of EBAY and new burst blades from target and walgreens.  Please contact us!

Raveen and Rithik

please tell me where you got the lot of beyblades.
Hi, I'm 9 and in the Beverly area of Chicago. I'd like to have a tournament.
(May. 26, 2019  10:14 PM)Requiem2010 Wrote: Hi, I'm 9 and in the Beverly area of Chicago. I'd like to have a tournament.

Hi, im hosting a tourney soon. Contact me if you're in
I ask my parents and they said yes

Is it only Hasbro beys??
(Jun. 21, 2019  2:16 AM)Lionpo Wrote: I ask my parents and they said yes

Is it only Hasbro beys??

It is Hasbro and takara tomy.