Looking for band members! (Near Middle village queens only)

I am looking for my band i need 2 guitarist 1 bassist and a drummer that are in Middle village queens. This is a metal band.
wait is this a band like a rock band
(May. 14, 2021  6:31 PM)kai edits Wrote: I am looking for 2 guitarist 1 bassist and a drummer. This is a metal band.

kai edits, this is a Beyblade forum, not LinkedIn. Not only is this sort of thing prohibited, I seriously doubt you'll find band members here.
(May. 14, 2021  6:34 PM)JJustice Wrote: wait is this a band like a rock band

Rock and metal are completely different. Metal is faster and has a lot complex techniques. I am gonna be vocalist cause I can scream good.
(May. 14, 2021  6:40 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  6:34 PM)JJustice Wrote: wait is this a band like a rock band

Rock and metal are completely different. Metal is faster and has a lot complex techniques. I am gonna be vocalist cause I can scream good.

ok sorry kai edits
Send me a pm if you want to join my band.
You might want to specify an actual state and country. Also, wrong subforum.
(May. 14, 2021  7:26 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You might want to specify an actual state and country. Also, wrong subforum.
I did 
Middle village queens
(My bad just move it)
Queens. Middle Village in Queens, NY. So NYC basically.

Specify that in the title of the first post of the thread.
Fix it buddy!
(May. 14, 2021  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Fix it buddy!

You realize that the man isnt a mod anymore right?
(May. 14, 2021  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Fix it buddy!

You realize that the man isnt a mod anymore right?
I do.
(May. 14, 2021  9:46 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:45 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: You realize that the man isnt a mod anymore right?
I do.

So what do you expect him to do? You can simply go to Full Edit on the first post and change/edit the title yourself
(May. 14, 2021  9:49 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 14, 2021  9:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: I do.

So what do you expect him to do? You can simply go to Full Edit on the first post and change/edit the title yourself
I just did