Looking for TT Red Arc Bahamut Layer

I am looking for the TT Red Arc Bahamut layer that came in the Random Layer Collection. PM me if you have one you are willing to trade. I will give you a part I will trade in return.

I am not looking to buy one from someone, only trade parts of mine for one.
Are you still looking for the tt red arc bahamut layer? If so what would you be trading?
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:26 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: Are you still looking for the tt red arc bahamut layer? If so what would you be trading?
I traded the layer to him
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:26 PM)Pbreazy Wrote: Are you still looking for the tt red arc bahamut layer? If so what would you be trading?

I forgot about this thread. I ended up getting one. Since I can’t really report this post for anything, I apologize to DC in advance. DeceasedCrab , please close this thread since I now have this exact layer.
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

I forgot about this thread. I ended up getting one. Since I can’t really report this post for anything, I apologize to DC in advance. DeceasedCrab , please close this thread since I now have this exact layer.
The ‘other’ selection choice works well enough. Ya didn’t need to tag him in your post.
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2020  6:27 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I forgot about this thread. I ended up getting one. Since I can’t really report this post for anything, I apologize to DC in advance. DeceasedCrab , please close this thread since I now have this exact layer.
The ‘other’ selection choice works well enough. Ya didn’t need to tag him in your post.

I mean, ok then, I guess I could do that.