Looking for Dranzer MS!

Hai guys, tis me
Anyone knowwhere I can get a Dranzer MS? Preferably for under £10 )$20) and also not second hand Tongue_out
I'm selling limited edition red Dranzer MS. I can give it to you in June for $20 + shipping.
Bey Brad Wrote:I'm selling limited edition red Dranzer MS. I can give it to you in June for $20 + shipping.

Didn't I pre-order it? If you have two, nevermind then lol
i have like 6
I'm looking for a blue one but can you post any pics of the red one? I've not seen one before Tongue_out
Overpriced for just a normal Dranzer MS. Just get that limited edition red one from Brad.
They don't make Dranzer MS any more and after looking for literally hours this is the *only* place I've found that sells them. I'm pretty much hell-bent on getting the original blue one for personal reasons and old times' sake Tongue_out Stupid I know but ya feel how ya feel. And I'm in the UK so shipping from american would cost quite a bit Tongue_out
Seldia Wrote:I found one Grin

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IG7...roduct_top

Any opinions on it?

i bought that set undernieth it with dranzer and dragoon ms
Any good? Any damage, do they damage easily? Had any breakages?
Actually, from my personal experience, Beyblades can be quite hardy. It depends a lot on how you use it; all I get for my HMS are dents and chips on the plastic, no breakages. Possibly a Takara/Hasbro issue though.
Do you buy the beyblades with the TT logo then?
Seldia Wrote:Do you buy the beyblades with the TT logo then?

TT logo is FAKE.
I know that, I've promised myself never to get a TT beyblade. Hasbro/takara ftw!
Erm, I need some help- does anyone know if they deliver to the UK? I've never ordered anything online before so I'm finding it difficult to find out XD <-- inexperienced so I dunno where to look or if I'm looking in the right place
I don't think Amazon.com will ship to UK.
Hmm.... Does anyone know of any sites that have Dranzer MS that'll deliver to the UK? Pinching_eyes
Amazon.com do ship to the UK, however from that link above it looks like the item is sold in the marketplace through a seperate seller, so it's different with shipping. It's always best to email the seller first about it. Bear in mind that i always find the shipping from the US to UK expensive.
Yeah, it usually is. I wanted to buy a graphics card but they were gunna charge me EIGHTY DOLLARS for shipping Pinching_eyes
I just checked, it won't deliver to the UK. Nowhere delivers to the UK... What do I do? Unhappy
haha... lol, I remember when I was going crazy for that beyblade. Joyful_3"

Anyway, ur best bet is Rinkya. (aka Yahoo JP auctions)

If they dont ship internationally, they'll ship it too the rinkya company in Japan. And then the company will ship it to you. Hell ya the shippings expensive but... If you were as crazy as me two years ago... you'd do it.
Rinkya sucks. See the Mail Order Japan thread in Buy Sell Trade.
I feel like such an idiot Grin Fixt, will be ordering tomorrow Grin