Longest Post

Basically, just copy and paste your longest post here. Also explain why you took so much time to say something that nobody cares about. Also posts on this thread don't count. 

I think my longest post so far was me defending my World Spriggan/Diabolos 2B(free spin) Atomic/Orbit Metal combo. Some guy(if ur reading this, IDC anymore) said "ru just tryna make a free spin combo" or smth along those lines. Again, idc. Anyways that rly ticked me off fsr(I was pretty drained tho), so here it is.

Sorry, had some math homework to do. Originally had this massive paragraph planned, but I am a bit drained and don't feel like typing too much, so I'll make it short by going over my combo part by part. Before I start, this is supposed to be a defense combo, did not think about a free spin combo, and I think orbit metal would be better. Well, here goes. Diabolos will add a bit to the weight and center of gravity, and like World, it is dual-spin. World has its anti-burst gimmick, and it works best w/2B, which is essential to the combo. World is also dual-spin, and I don't know why I said left, right will work as well. Now 2B in free spin mode. The free spin will help it defend against powerful attackers like brave and rage, and counter spin-stealers like lord and mirage, and 2B it has high LAD, as it is a very circular shape. 2B won't really help against KO's, but burst attackers, spin stealers, and out-spinners will be at a disadvantage (I just realized this is getting kinda long lol). Lastly, Orbit metal has tabs to help prevent ring outs, and its metal tip will be assisted by Diabolos to create a high center of gravity. With opposite spin beys, spin steals will be muffled, and, though the recoil may be higher, Orbit metal and Diabolos will help it stay. When battling against same spin combos, a burst attack will be nullified. Outspins from either direction would be very hard. The only bey that I believe could beat this combo is same spin defense. However, I may be wrong if Spriggan is not a good balance type, or 2B has monstrously bad teeth and world has high recoil. The teeth thing is self-explanatory, but I believe a good balance type should have parts that contribute to every type. The Diabolos line was more of an attack-type line with a single stamina/defense-type part, and the Achilles line is most suited fr attack (except for Xtend+). What makes the Spriggan line (Legend and after) so useful is that, in their time, their parts could be used to upgrade any type and vice versa. Legend is on the line between balance and attack, but it countered Fafnir at the time and worn merge kind counts. Hopefully, the new Spriggan will continue this trend(though since Requiem the Spriggan line has been so overpowered the slash treatment would be cool too). These are just my thoughts, if you see anywhere I am wrong, please tell me. Dang, this is way too long, should've just said, "no, that's not what I meant." Also, thanks for reading this whole thing, whoever did.