London riots.

Is anyone else concerned about this? I am actually fearing for my life at the moment because Ealing is one of the places being hit in London and I can see fires rising for my bedroom window. I also have a couple of friends who are in the heart of the riots (ToRmEnTeD) who's house's were close to being burned. What are your concerns on this?
Yeah Its bad. I starved yesterday since all the local shops were broken into, burned down or closed!
This is very bad I saw it on the news and I turns out cops were there when it started and didn't do anything but that because there was lots of bad guy and a few cops.
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:45 PM)zflare3 Wrote: we should fight for ourselfs
all the asians in greens street are fighting back!

This is exactly what not to do. Just stay indoors away from the trouble.
I'm staying in my house today as I live in wandsworth which is literally 15 minutes from clapham junction
I saw we shouldn't stay in are homes to long because they robe homes too.
Just have something handy to protect yourself and your family/home with. If someone tries to overrun your house, get that out and tell them to leave. Hopefully, they don't have firearms.
We should get super security homes so if they break in the house we can get the cops before they steal anything. Like finger print security if they touch something a alarm go's of that kind of security.

EDIT: We all need to keep in mind that it's not certain that there going to robe you or hurt you.
This was all over my facebook. I hope everyone is okay.
I hop everyone's ok too.
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:51 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: I saw we shouldn't stay in are homes to long because they robe homes too.
Then what are we supposed to do then, face them head on with are basalt's and scythe kronos's.
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:15 PM)JJsonickid Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  4:51 PM)Itachi8 Wrote: I saw we shouldn't stay in are homes to long because they robe homes too.
Then what are we supposed to do then, face them head on with are basalt's and scythe kronos's.

No how about stay in a hotel or move until the cops tack care of them because to me it sounds like it's going to be war.
i AGREE
(Aug. 09, 2011  5:47 PM)zflare3 Wrote: there will target hotels
not to worry
ive got metal poles to protect my self

Yea but were going out side the danger.
But if you stayed in a hotel sure you will be safe but what about your house? It could easily get burned or broken into also the riot is happening outside of London as well.
i think you guys need to get out of there fast! things are elevating on a dangerous scale, also the police can't attack because they haven't actually attacked any of the police and if they use rubber bullets or anything else they get told off... if you fear for your lives then get out, or block the doors and that and protect youself if anyone breaks in.
Call the Riot Control. That's the best you can do. (If the UK even has a Riot Control.)

Why is there even a riot happening anyway?
Been seeing this on the news and quite frankly i'm shocked.

London isn't the only place having problems Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol have also had some disturbances but obviously not as large as in London.

And from what i've seen on the news tonight there should be 16,000 officers deployed
in London. Wut!?

I hope everyone's alright.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:11 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: But if you stayed in a hotel sure you will be safe but what about your house? It could easily get burned or broken into also the riot is happening outside of London as well.

First, what do you want a house or your life? second you should have house insurance and third do what Japan did to get out of the way of the nuclear reactor move away were they go.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Call the Riot Control. That's the best you can do. (If the UK even has a Riot Control.)

Why is there even a riot happening anyway?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/14466186

What's weird is why now?
Why all of a sudden?

More than 550 arrests, yikes.
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:25 PM)Itachi8 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:11 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: But if you stayed in a hotel sure you will be safe but what about your house? It could easily get burned or broken into also the riot is happening outside of London as well.

First, what do you want a house or your life? second you should have house insurance and third do what Japan did to get out of the way of the nuclear reactor move away were they go.

oh my god get a grip

yeah, it's dangerous out there, of course it is, but staying out of the streets is the best course of action.