[London, United Kingdom] Team Hell Hounds

Team Hell Hounds (THH)

Ok so the team scene is pretty popular in the UK at the moment and a few members convinced me to make a team... So here it is Team Hell Hounds, the main reason for the name is I'm a big fan of the Hell Metal wheel as it's so versatile and 'Hounds' just sounds good after haha.

Currently the team is full.
However we may be looking for new people later on, although we'll only let people join that have attended UK tournaments before.

Members -
Blitz
xHB SAUCEx
Madmuppet98
Control_'s G

Team Hell Hounds
Team Hell Hounds Stats:
Blitz: 2nd in the World/1st in the UK.
Madmuppet98: 39th in the World/9th in the UK.
xHB SAUCEx: 148th in the World/24th in the UK.
Control_'s G: 163rd in the World/26th in the UK.

THH's Current Tournament Record / Results:
Wins: 2
Draws: 0
Losses: 1
  • Team Hell Hounds VS Team Eternal Shadows - THH win (2 - 0)
  • Team Hell Hounds VS Team Galaxy Storm - THH win (2 - 0)
  • Team Hell Hounds VS Team Triple Threat - TTH lose (0 - 2)

[15/05/11 BeyDay Preparation Meet-up]
Part 1
Part 2
BD145 WARS

[14/08/11 Bey Thunder Practice/Unofficial tournament!]
Part 1
Part 2
This should be a good team for ranking high..................to much competition Tired lol
is this the team madmuppet left beyunicornos for because its a good team
(Apr. 20, 2011  8:36 PM)MEECH Wrote: is this the team madmuppet left beyunicornos for because its a good team
Yep Grin
well good for you joining a good team
Nice team you got there Blitz. Too bad, your going to get thrashed by ours Tongue_out
^ What he said.

I got brand new combos waiting to destroy the Dogs. You guys aren't Hounds, you lot are a bunch of puppies. *End of trash talk*
I need to reinstall Photoshop and then I'll do it
The logo/banner.

I can do it if Raijin can't and obviously if you guys don't mind.
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:21 AM)aron101 Wrote: Nice team you got there Blitz. Too bad, your going to get thrashed by ours Tongue_out
Yes! You know that my beys are ready!
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:26 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  10:21 AM)aron101 Wrote: Nice team you got there Blitz. Too bad, your going to get thrashed by ours Tongue_out
Team Hell Hounds is not to be reckoned with.
MWH-Machines With Hearts, are you sure you want to take us on?
(Apr. 21, 2011  3:54 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  12:26 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
Team Hell Hounds is not to be reckoned with.
MWH-Machines With Hearts, are you sure you want to take us on?
100%! Were ready! We will destroy like Machines!
YES! Cant wait for the next team event its gonna be GREAT with all the pumped teams Pinching_eyes_2
Everyone but Team Hell Hounds is going down!!!
hey blitz you join your own team but when i offerd you a place in Team Titan Bladers you turn me down Angry
Good Luck with your team Smile coming From Team Titan Bladers our team will soon have a army of amazing bladers ready to destroy you with my scouting skills your beys will be CRUSHED......Maybe if we get lucky lol
¬¬
Team MWH are just spamming this topic with trash talk -__-
Should I tell you why...Because you guys are trash, yeah ooooh, what you gonna do about that.

All spamming aside, hope this goes well and good luck...you goinf to need it.
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:31 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Everyone but Team Hell Hounds is going down!!!

madmuppet you shouldn't get cocky coz when i was new to beyblade i owned you bad and now ive got good beys your gnna get ownned even more just say hello to my MF-H Basalt bull 230 Ewd
Really guys... Keep the "trash talk" to a minimum it's not why I created this thread, its so I have a team to take part in the unofficial tag team tournaments.

And on a side note, who has placed at 5 tournaments? And beat most of you lot in offical tournaments... I think you'll find it was me.
We all know that Blitz, I am just saying that to create atomsphere. Sorry if you have taken it in a wrong way, I will stop. It was just a bit of fun to get hype about this team, that's all, nothing more.

Best regards,

RAW
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:03 PM)RockL-drago2866 Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  4:31 PM)madmuppet98 Wrote: Everyone but Team Hell Hounds is going down!!!

madmuppet you shouldn't get cocky coz when i was new to beyblade i owned you bad and now ive got good beys your gnna get ownned even more just say hello to my MF-H Basalt bull 230 Ewd
When you defeated me, it was my first tourney, so i was new as well.
ok blitz are you having a tourney on the 30th and i swear on the 27 is on tuesday
27th of April is a Wednesday