[London, United Kingdom] Team GalaxyStorm!

Got a new userbar guys!!
Tongue_out

And im good for most days, just not mornings...
Saturday after 12-1
Sunday is a no no lol.
(Jan. 05, 2011  7:21 PM)ZE12O Wrote: Got a new userbar guys!!
Tongue_out

Saturday after 12-1
Sunday is a no no lol.
I am a great blader
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:43 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
Tongue_out

Saturday after 12-1
Sunday is a no no lol.
I am a great blader

Fantastic.
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:16 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  12:43 AM)jcmanaf Wrote:
Tongue_out

Saturday after 12-1
Sunday is a no no lol.
I am a great blader

Fantastic.

Spam much? not you ZE120
If anyone in the team wants a new in box gravity perseus for £10 (No L/R launcher) then just let me know. I'll bring it on the day of the tournament.

EDIT:

dark-Ldrago7531 has offered me for the Gravity Perseus, so if he no longer wants it then it's up for sale again, but until then he has reserved it.

I will have a Cyber aquario 105RF for sale as well.
I recently bought a BB-86 and since I have a cyber pegasus, i have no need for the cyber aquario that comes with it.
PM offers on that too.

(Note: This is just sales for the team)
Any New Members Who Want To Join Read The Rules!
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:46 PM)ZE12O Wrote: If anyone in the team wants a new in box gravity perseus for £10 (No L/R launcher) then just let me know. I'll bring it on the day of the tournament.

EDIT:

dark-Ldrago7531 has offered me for the Gravity Perseus, so if he no longer wants it then it's up for sale again, but until then he has reserved it.

I will have a Cyber aquario 105RF for sale as well.
I recently bought a BB-86 and since I have a cyber pegasus, i have no need for the cyber aquario that comes with it.
PM offers on that too.

(Note: This is just sales for the team)

carp, I was gonna buy that on the day from you! No! Oh well, maybe next time!
hey guys; because the tournament is coming up we need to become more organized and so we need a dealer.
so can anyone find someone who is willing to supply the team with with beyblades
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:58 PM)Vortex-Pegas Wrote: hey guys; because the tournament is coming up we need to become more organized and so we need a dealer.
so can anyone find someone who is willing to supply the team with with beyblades

Yeah we could
So Pokeblader, any news on an early meetup?
ZE120's Second Banner Is Up! Cause It So Awesome And No Not Yet Still Thinking When Is a Good Date All I Know Its Gonna Be After Legend Of The Bey
hmm, teams official supplier. I VOTE FOR ZE120!
Lol.
I won't have anything new soon, but would anyone like official TT BB-10 stadiums?
Obviously these won't be cheap.

£35 for the stadium including the blue beyblade card/fence
£40 for the above and the stickers that you get with BB-10

£10 for Cyber Aquario 105 RF
£8 for BB77 Beydeck Carry case

£36 for Vulcan Horuseus 145D
£35 for Quetzalcoatl 90WF

These are not a definite price yet, I would just like to see numbers on who would want this for this price.
I understand you can get these for MUCH cheaper from dimsum2u, but mine are in the UK which means no 2 weeks waiting time.

These are sales ONLY for Team members.
If they don't sell on here, then they just go on ebay Smile
And have you noticed how much they go for on ebay? Like ridiculous amounts...
Hey if that dark-ldrago04355 or what ever his name is doesn't show up for Legend of the bey. Mind if I buy the gravity perseus instead?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:48 PM)aron101 Wrote: Hey if that dark-ldrago04355 or what ever his name is doesn't show up for Legend of the bey. Mind if I buy the gravity perseus instead?

He is going to put down a deposit soon or my pay for it in full so i will post it to him so it will be reserved until then.
If he fails to turn up if he has only put down the deposit, then he will lose his deposit and i will sell to you.
WHOOT. I need a gravity perseus Grin 10 pounds on the day, I have a feeling he won't make it Smile

Now remember at least one of us has to get into the finals at Legend of the Bey. DJ - Yeah!
i will be the one because i have galaxy bull
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Team BeyUnicornos challenge you guys at Legend of the bey! Ok, so far we only have two members but oh well!
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:12 PM)EnzoXS Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Team BeyUnicornos challenge you guys at Legend of the bey! Ok, so far we only have two members but oh well!

make sure you understand the rules of the tag team battles.
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:15 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  9:12 PM)EnzoXS Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Team BeyUnicornos challenge you guys at Legend of the bey! Ok, so far we only have two members but oh well!

make sure you understand the rules of the tag team battles.

Most probably in wrong thread, but how many teams are there participating in the tag team event?
Also, I love your avatar lol.
7 teams so far, but its done in free battles so its flexible.
so looking forward to this XD
So who's pairing up with who for the tag team?
Hmm, I was thinking we pair everyone up with each other and then we challenge different teams and rotate when ever someone needs to switch, but we can't because we have an odd number of members.