[London, UK] Beychange: Customisation and Battle event

Poll: Would you like an event like Beychange?

I'd definitely be interested!
71.88%
Not for me thanks...
0%
Needs a tournament for me to come
21.88%
Yeah, but I have a suggestion (please post it here)
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Well, 9 interested should cover the cost of the sharpies, and the first prize.. I think. We'll be needing a few more though : /
I ll bring my laptop and we can also choose some beyblade music for event what do you think ?
I ll bring my yellow stadium too
No...Beyblade music is so embarressing Tired Especially if theres a park and people are watching us.

Also, is this "yellow stadium" Hasbro or Takara?
Agreeing with Driger, Beyblade music isn't exactly too amazing to be honest...
Besides, it'd be nice to get some more suggestions for what people would like to see at the event, if people really want a tournament to go on at the same time, what people think of the two judging categories .etc
This sounds like an awesome event! I only have plastics and one HMS blade so would that be alright to battle with if I can make it?
Yes that would be fine due to it being free battles.
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Agreeing with Driger, Beyblade music isn't exactly too amazing to be honest...
Besides, it'd be nice to get some more suggestions for what people would like to see at the event, if people really want a tournament to go on at the same time, what people think of the two judging categories .etc

Well if enough people are attending, then a tournament may as well go ahead if there's time/space.

But really it would be nice for the customisation to be the focus, as opposed to a tournament, for a change.
There just doesn't seem to be enough interest for it to be a customization only event to be honest, and it doesn't really seem worth having prizes for something where about 6 people are interested in entering anymore : /
Think this most probably will end up just being a standard WBO tournament, with Beychange being a little side part to the tournament...
when is event this mounth or next mounth ı m asking this because of ı ll find hotel there
(Jul. 14, 2009  1:41 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: There just doesn't seem to be enough interest for it to be a customization only event to be honest, and it doesn't really seem worth having prizes for something where about 6 people are interested in entering anymore : /
Think this most probably will end up just being a standard WBO tournament, with Beychange being a little side part to the tournament...

The prizes you mentioned having up for grabs in the customisation competition could be still used if the event is going to become a full tournament and besides, there's no reason why you can't have a small customising contest on the side too.

With the possibility of this being a WBO tourney, would free battles still go ahead? Like I said before in this thread, I don't have any MFB (just plastics and an HMS Beyblade) so if the rules state that you need to battle with MFB in the tournament I wouldn't be able to participate. However, if plastics and other types of Beyblade are allowed then I'd be more than happy to join in.
You would have to use MFB's in the touney if we have one, but if anyone else does decide to bring Plastic/HMS you can have free battles with them.
I imagine you'd be able to borrow a blade. Though you should be able to buy one between now and then, maybe even at the event. :\
Depends when it is. As for sales, I won't be able to afford anything. I'm going away in a week for 3 weeks and all the money I have is going towards my new car so...
Agreed. Some of us are going away for the summer and at the moment things seem to be up in the air as to when this event will take place, not to mention where. As for it being a tournament, I wouldn't mind borrowing blades if I'm able to come.
I would like to give an idea which me and ellz both like which is to have both as an official tournament just that it would be like summer smash you would just get glory for winning because it's not about the prizes it's about having fun.
are we going to plan this beyblade event because of people forget about beychange event ?
well i did ask a question before but no-one answered.
What? This was to see who was interested and get general opinions. We will have a beychange event, whether it will be with a tourney or not, or when and where it is in undecided. If we know anything new it will be posted.
I'm just asking but is this thing even happening ? I ask this because barely anyone has posted lately.
I have an adea right now if people want to join this event we should open poll again because of some people might not join this event
If you're selling anything, I'm coming. A beyblade customisation sounds like an awesome idea to have ( Might be nice to get a new bottom or 4, if I have the money.) but I need to know where we're hosting this event, probably regents park as usual, but I'd sure like to try a different place, like hyde park or something like that. But it's pretty much up to ellz on where we're hosting, so yeah.

Hope I come with a friend, and my mum.
(Jan. 22, 2010  9:31 PM)Medz Wrote: Weavers field - Do et.

That's all the way in Bloody Cambridge!!
This sounds awsome if we get alot of people, 21 at the moment sounds good. Also Bethnal Green is a good idea as i live there lol but seriously i am going to try and find a suitable place for this event and others like it in the future as i also have something different in mind. I have a couple of places that are possiblities which are pretty easy to get to as long as the underground is working fine so i will look into them asap.

Good one Ellz Wink