[London, UK] Beychange: Customisation and Battle event

Poll: Would you like an event like Beychange?

I'd definitely be interested!
71.88%
Not for me thanks...
0%
Needs a tournament for me to come
21.88%
Yeah, but I have a suggestion (please post it here)
6.25%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
I've had an idea for a while now about a beyblade customization event.
This is basically it:
[Image: beychangeposter.png]
But we're also looking for your input.
The £3 fee for entry would be the same regardless of whether it is, or isn't a beyblade tournament, I'm not sure how this would actually end up working, but we'd need £3 from each member to cover the cost of materials such as pens, paints, spray mount, sticker paper .etc, and prizes for the winners of the customization competitions we'll be holding.
Any extra money made after covering the costs of the prizes and materials, will go to the WBO.
It'd be nice to see how much interest there is in an event like this, so let us know what you guys think.
I'm all for this.

Main want is spare parts that anyone can customize. But we can talk about that later.
Hope the ones with the glitter won't be for any like competitive use later on :p
Awesome, the only fact is...its not a tournament, so it would be harder to convince them to go (like its hard anyways.)

Would be awesome to go to this, it would be an excuse for me to buy spray paints, markers etc. Grin
(Jul. 10, 2009  4:44 PM)G Wrote: Hope the ones with the glitter won't be for any like competitive use later on :p
Any glitter would just be for clear wheels, nowhere else.
This is a really good idea. Grin I'm jealous. Tongue_out
This sounds wicked, i'm all up for this definately.
how cute haha
Kinomaya that post was not needed.
Btw people post some ideas of places where, not alot of people hang around but an open area, such as a park because it is spacious and there isn't many people that hang around there.
Get the idea.
(Jul. 10, 2009  11:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Kinomaya that post was not needed.

Neither was this comment. Please don't try to play mod.
Off topic soz Ellz.
Well i just asked Ellz and he said that's fine.
I never said anything about the first part, but yeah.
Indoor ideas would be preferable, but otherwise it'll probably be the same, or a nearby spot in regents park.
I'm all up for coming to something like this, sounds like a lot of fun. Anything bey-related I'm pretty much there Tongue_out
Glad to have you on board, hoping espio will be up for doing a similar sales thing to summersmash as well.
maybe this time there could be more info posted about ways of getting to the location, I looked up the map on regent park myself on google before going to summer smash and relied on the maps once i got there, but the route i took ended up being far from the shortest route...

i may give this one a skip tho, depending on when it is, 'cuz i'm running dangerously short on money for the summer
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:35 AM)Zero328 Wrote: maybe this time there could be more info posted about ways of getting to the location, I looked up the map on regent park myself on google before going to summer smash and relied on the maps once i got there, but the route i took ended up being far from the shortest route...

i may give this one a skip tho, depending on when it is, 'cuz i'm running dangerously short on money for the summer

Well there is maps there and you can't really miss them because they're quite large, that's what me and towel-terror went by when we got there.
Can we still do free battles? (Which means people bringing there stadiums)
Use gliter under the clear wheel and when it spins, it will look nice Smile
(Jul. 11, 2009  12:05 PM)Driger Wrote: Can we still do free battles? (Which means people bringing there stadiums)

We probably would but it wouldn't the main thing though.
Free battles will be going on, but as Sam has said, it won't be the main event.
Anyone who has a stadium is welcome to bring it, and I'm sure a few people will be willing to judge when they aren't taking part in the two creative competitions.
We'll be having two competition categories, the first being pre-created.
This means any custom paint/ink.etc job done prior to the competition
The second will be event created, meaning something created at the event.
The prize for each should hopefully be a RBVL1, and a few sharpies, but we need to get enough people interested to be able to pay for the prizes and materials.
So people any ideas of were to place this event ?
edit: the prizes should be RBVL3, as long as we can get a hold of some.
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: edit: the prizes should be RBVL3, as long as we can get a hold of some.

YESSSSS.

This is such an awesome idea, definitely up for this.