[London, UK, 6/8/2010] Rule Beytania - St. James’s Park

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: rulebeytaniaposter.png]

No more than a few feet away from Buckingham Palace itself is St. James’s Park, a location we held the "Never Mind the Beyblade" event at no so long ago.
And on the 6th of August we'll be there again!

A brilliant park, and a brilliant venue, this years summer tournament will be held at this great location.
The point we’ve chosen has good food and toilet facilities, being no more than a few feet from public amenities and a cafe.

The meeting point will be just up and to the left of point 4 on the St. James’s park map:
http://www.royalparks.org.uk/parks/st_james_park/

You’ll also be able to see on the map by clicking on “Transport & info”, the nearest tube stations.

If you need further details on the location, try google maps: click here, and use the 'directions' option.

We'll be meeting at point 4 (The blue bridge) at 12:00pm, and will move to an area of nearby grass at 1:00 to start the tournament. The tournament will most probably go on until around 3:30, yet it could go on for less, or possibly longer.

We'd recommend travelling to the event from Green Park station (one stop on from Oxford Circus), as it's closest to the event.
• The tournament style will be block round robin, since this worked well at the last event.
• The main tournament will be MFB only, but free battles will allow plastic and HMS as usual.

Items we'd recommend for you to bring would include a hooded coat or jacket in case of rain, possibly an umbrella, but here's hoping the summer will hold out for a while longer!

If it's sunny, make sure to bring sun cream, sunglasses, and possibly a baseball cap or trucker and some water (as we'll be spending a good couple of hours there).

We'd also recommend that if you do intend to take part in the tournament, then bring your own beys.

This may sound like an obvious suggestion, but in the past people have come without, expecting to borrow other peoples.

This would not be a problem, but more than half the blades that have been lent out to people have either come back damaged from improper use, or not come back at all (as those who visited expo will know).

Obviously this has made people a lot more reluctant to lend out their own beys.

The entry fee will be the same as usual, free with a blader passport (£6 to buy), or £3 otherwise, and as usual there is no age restriction.

We hope you'll be interested in this tournament, and enjoy it as you have done with previous tournaments.

Thanks,
theflightyellz

Banned parts:
Standard WBO rules apply, no worn parts, no Libra wheel, your parts will be checked if they're behaving in an unconventional way.

Selling Thread:
(All sellers and buyers for the event click and use here)

Attending:
Theflightyellz
Rocky
♥
Akatsuki
Ansah
Blitz
jjsonickid
director
NOVA
cutewolfsam
fEEnIx-kId
Zero
xXUnicornoXx
Phantom_Blader
smg4life01
Pegakid
Sora
rentao
brazman
KidTala
Beyunit-DL
Towel-Terror
LeeDraciel
DarkDanzer
imz1991khan

Bringing Stadiums:
Rocky, Blitz, ♥, jjsonickid - Attack
Akatsuki, xXUnicornoXx - Balance

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Poll: Will you be attending Rule Beytania?

Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
I'm from London and I'm well versed in London slang. It was his spelling that put me off because none of my friends type like that.
Neither do mine maybe its just a lack of care about what their saying s
its not that hard to understand it just takes practice thats all
Actually he should clean up his writing, there are people on the board who do not speak English so well.

This is off-topic anyway, and people should cease SPAMming with empty challenges and daring insults. Just go to the tournament and play, or write those comments in private messages or emails.
As Kai-V said, the spam in this thread seems to have been on the rise recently, something that needs to be stopped.

That said, I got my hand caught in a train door last night and have quite a large cut across my finger as it's torn off a few layers of skin.
Seems to have effected my launch quite a bit since I can't bend my index finger for plasters :\
Think this will have a fairly large effect on my game Unhappy
oow must have hurt sorry man itll gradually get better towards the tourney and youll still be spinin like a pro
aww carp ellz that really must suck
but the best blader in the uk should still be able to blade by the 6th
use your power level seeing as its !!!!!OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!
But seriously dude I hope you get better soon
or all my competition will be gone Wink
Thanks for the faith guys ^ ^
what do you mean all your competition ive been practicing for this tournament so guess what you will have some competition after all
You can always launch with the power of your BeySpirit!

Or y'know... use the waterfall.
My Dranzer F is going to merk
this tournament is metal fight beyblade not plastics but in the free battles you may use them
hey im comming to the tournament
(Jul. 30, 2010  1:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually he should clean up his writing, there are people on the board who do not speak English so well.

This is off-topic anyway, and people should cease SPAMming with empty challenges and daring insults. Just go to the tournament and play, or write those comments in private messages or emails.

No offence but I dont find it that bad, a little excitement wont hurt.
(Jul. 30, 2010  4:21 PM)RAW Wrote: No offence but I dont find it that bad, a little excitement wont hurt.
Except it is pointless ? They might do very bad in the end, and will have talked for nothing ... It is slightly better when things are said after a tournament has happened; that is excitement that is appreciable to read.
anyone from brent that is going to the tournament
What you mean by Brent like Harrow and Kenton and stuff.
oow cnt wait to this touney hope i come in the top three my two top rivals feenix kid and jjsonickid wait n see ur gonna witness some new true colours yuve never glimpsed before
hang on phantom im coming too you never know i could give you a run for your money.
yes cheif ill also be waiting for competitive challengers like yourself itll be a pleasure battling many bladers requesting for challenges such as yourself as you seem like a very skillful and good blader
well i havent touched the mfbs yet because call me old fashioned bbut i like waiting fothe eglish but i should be able to train soon, so at the mo i have no idea what i'm like.
Not sure if jubilee line will be on, on friday we just need to get to green park station that walk down to st james's park
are you serious oh no it will take so long without train i live in canning town but on train its like 4 stops thats y the trains need to be working
And I might not be able to go cause there no1 to take me : (

I wish there was more London events espicially the week after cause My mums off work the whole week.