[London, England, UK] Zetsubou

Hey... This is the thread for the new UK based team: Zetsubou. We'll be competing in any tag team tournaments being held in Central London. Recently I decided this team should only consist of we three friends only so we all can expand on opportunities and tactics between us.

Current members:
-Raijin (me)
-thermalblaze
-Phantomshark

I will update of any changes in the team.
This is a great team with all members experienced in tournaments! You have great potential to knock down any of the top 3 teams at Legend of the Bey. Good Luck -TTT.
Yeah i agree with BladeStorm, but dont underestimate the other teams!
Good luck with the team!

From Team IYTD
yo good luck but dont get cocky
The Eternal Warriors
Thanks-
It's quite ironic (and funny) that I'm the leader of this team, yet at the moment I'm the one with the least BeyPoints.
haha you're not alone! We have a 3 year in charge who thinks the super vortex stadium is better than 2 yes 2 tt attacks Pinching_eyes.
hey can i join
I've sent a registration form.
ok ive replyed
sorry raijin but i might join beyunicornos im not shure
Updated: This will be a three-member team only. Sorry anyone who wanted to join.
lol no one really posts here Uncertain ok team or anyone else who wants to answer: What type of bey do you think is the best and why?
A cross between spin stealer attacker or a spin stealer stamina. I've recently ordered meteo l-drago and today i swaped used Bull 125SF and HF for used Galaxy Peagasus W105R2F. Its awesome! Yesterday i did a load of spare parts for 230 track.
ok cool which one do you think is better?
out of them three?
Hard one......... Um.... Spin stealer stamina.
ok cool Smile
Sorry to be a bother guys, but try and keep these one word posts to PM. I just don't want a moderator to warn you guys when you had good intentions for friendships.