[London, England, UK] Lightning Storm

hey i decided to restart the team(i asked hazel to close the old thread) cause the members that joined did'nt go to any tourneys anyway i'm now recruiting new team members from london uk we need strong bladers on our team and also nobody is the leader cause we're all leaders pm me your beys and i'll pm you back thanks everybody POSTPOSTPOST
You don't need to make a new thread, just edit the old one since it is still the same team.
if you actually READ my thread you will see that i asked hazel to close my old thread as i would like to make a new one and he said ok DJ - Shock! you should really read the post properly before telling people what to do
...And if you actually read your own OP you will see that you never actually said you asked Hazel to close it. IMO you still could have just EDITed your old thread. Aaand you should really read your own OP properly before shouting at people... Tired

If you didn't already realize, i basically copied what you said...

well you should read it again cause it does says that i did tell hazel to close the old thread and stop spamming my thread as well please
@BHK can you stop being rude she no's she pm'ed Hazal that to close the old thread and that she edited the OP so it says Hazal told Her please stop being rude
Haha... Well Done! You EDITed the thread. You may have erased the original OP, but you can't erase it from my memory... XD

Galaxy blade I wasn't being rude... but, yahh imma stop posting in the thread now... to prevent warnings.
whatever just stop spamming my thread
You spelt Hazel wrong BHK and Emman798 Vs the rest.
Team BHK FTW
For a sec I thought this was storm bladers
@ bhk
???
I understand ur tryin to correct her but you could of been less harsh but ur still my friend so I don't want to say something offensive
but ur right. Now
EVERYONE STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD
That means u emman798
TOPIC CLOSED
(May. 24, 2012  5:44 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: For a sec I thought this was storm bladers
@ bhk
???
I understand ur tryin to correct her but you could of been less harsh but ur still my friend so I don't want to say something offensive
but ur right. Now
That means u emman798
TOPIC CLOSED

Dude, calm down. No need to get angry. They can fix that themselves, and CAPS LOCK doesn't really help either, so no point in doing it in the first place...
(May. 24, 2012  5:44 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: For a sec I thought this was storm bladers
@ bhk
???
but ur right. Now
That means u emman798
TOPIC CLOSED
Everyone had already stopped SPAMming the thread. So why did you need to post two days later telling everyone to stop? Just saying.

Anyways, while i'm posting in this thread, i might as well post something related to it. Congrats to Lightning Blade yesterday, who done quite well in my group. A shame we didn't get to do the Team War though.

(May. 22, 2012  8:15 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: ...And if you actually read your own OP you will see that you never actually said you asked Hazel to close it. IMO you still could have just EDITed your old thread. Aaand you should really read your own OP properly before shouting at people... Tired

If you didn't already realize, i basically copied what you said...

by the way you can't really shout in a computer (apart from video chats)