[London, England, UK] Hero's

inportant newz i Raheem might leave this team and beyblade forever im not quiting now but i will quit in next month or August so when i quite Ultimate Zero you can have this team.
(Jun. 19, 2011  8:48 AM)TheChosen1 Wrote: inportant newz i Raheem might leave this team and beyblade forever im not quiting now but i will quit in next month or August so when i quite Ultimate Zero you can have this team.

Dont quite the team we need youCrying
But because you are going to quite should I make a new thread when it happends.
Congrats UZ!

Do you have a reason TC1? Why exactly are you quitting? Is it beyblading or just the team...
RAW im quiting Beyblading Because i lost my Bey Spirit lol jk i realised i wasted my life on it and to much money over £100 i have spent thats why im selling so much stuff
Dude never loose your bey spirit I bet I've spent over £1'000 worth off beyblade.
well your just little wait till u grow up then you will see what you have wasted money on
It looks like you lost all of your bey spirit.
I didn't that you have I'm saying that it LOOKS LIKE it.
oo plus i need the money so im selling most off my beys but i will tell you one thing im gnna miss Beyblade a heck of a lot.When i quit i might come back to 1 Tournement MAYBE but any way Thank You WBO you have bean great to me.Iv'e had such a great time here.
But if you know you are going to miss beyblade you dont have to quit you can not play it but you can always like it.
That is True.But i have to break the habit.
When i go High school im gnna look like a nerd.+ Im just not liking it so much
Anyway you can like it in secreat and what about bey-jake.
what about him i see jake at school.He is 9
So is there going to be any meet ups any time soon.
O and do me avour when i quit dont let the team down i will miss u all
You know I will not let the team down.
Ok so when you make a meet up who do you think we should challeng?
IM not to sure!!!
And big anouncement i kick myself out the team!! Only for a meanwjile until i get my bey points back up so Ultimate ZEro is now the leader of this team.BTW there is no need to make a new thread just tell me in this thread and i will edit the OP the reson why my bey points are low is because i sold most of my good beys and parts
YES I'm the leader now of Bey Destroyers But you could of sold your part after you went into the tourney.
And Rock kid 125 is now kicked off the team.
We have been challenge by burndranzer.
Can me and you battle. Do you know where Blythe Hill is?