[Lock This]

i would like to join and are u comin round for another north carolina tourny
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: can the tournament travel down to florida
As I stated in the OP, it will be if I can get 8 people to travel with me for 3 weeks.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:30 AM)shotz Wrote: i would like to join and are u comin round for another north carolina tourny
Pssh you know it. Wink
Wow, this is so ridic!
Deikailo you creative creature, you can't even comprehend how giddy I am and I'm not even a part of it!
This is so outrageously cool, no doubt. Hope you don't mine my post which basically a run-on 'props'.
Our lives will be like the show if I can pull this off.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Our lives will be like the show if I can pull this off.

Kids are doing it all across the nation
Time to battle now for world domination
Cooler than your hip
You better get a grip
The battle has begun so let it rip

I thought of this after I read this thread.
WOW! This is amazing. If you guys come to Illinois, we hopefully will meet you.
(Jun. 12, 2011  5:56 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: WOW! This is amazing. If you guys come to Illinois, we hopefully will meet you.

Just tell them and it will happen ! BTW Thank you Dani !
Well, nothing happens until there are 8 people in the van so don't thank me yet.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:38 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)ginga hagane001 Wrote: can the tournament travel down to florida
As I stated in the OP, it will be if I can get 8 people to travel with me for 3 weeks.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:30 AM)shotz Wrote: i would like to join and are u comin round for another north carolina tourny
Pssh you know it. Wink
do rutheford it has a nice park right next to my house called crestview
It would be sick if i could go but i have to have permission first i'll talk to tonight
But iwant to go!
Can easily get 8 people in the van. You just need chlororform and a rag. Or candy in the van ALWAYS works! I know....
yoooo when you guys come to Illinois im down to help with the tournies!! ive already had one and have another on the way. im also tempted to come with, could be my 17th birthday present xD
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:46 PM)Monkey man 562 Wrote: Can u come to new jersy
We'll pass by it, but no tournaments there.
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:13 PM)ikmv Wrote: Can easily get 8 people in the van. You just need chlororform and a rag. Or candy in the van ALWAYS works! I know....
IKMV, want a Snickers?
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:32 PM)ShortyVybe Wrote: yoooo when you guys come to Illinois im down to help with the tournies!! ive already had one and have another on the way. im also tempted to come with, could be my 17th birthday present xD
The idea for major communities isn't that we would run the tournaments. Essentially, I would run nothing unless I saw the community has no one willing to take a leadership role. The goal here is to help new communities blossom and teaching them what it means to run a tournament. After they all meet, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
(Jun. 12, 2011  4:05 PM)Beybladelover1 Wrote: are you coming to indiana
Looking at the map, our trip through Indiana is inevitable so yes, well will be. If there is interest in Indiana, we will host a tournament in a major city.
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:13 PM)ikmv Wrote: Can easily get 8 people in the van. You just need chlororform and a rag. Or candy in the van ALWAYS works! I know....
IKMV, want a Snickers?
[/quote]i like snickers so much...this is tempting
i have a place for the north carolina tournament
Guys, Blitz just said he might be able to go. This means there will be a clash of three countries once we reach Canada.
oh my god im going to go beg my mom

And cupcakes.
(Jun. 12, 2011  3:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: IKMV, want a Snickers?

Yes, yes I do.

(Jun. 12, 2011  3:43 PM)Deikailo Wrote: The idea for major communities isn't that we would run the tournaments. Essentially, I would run nothing unless I saw the community has no one willing to take a leadership role. The goal here is to help new communities blossom and teaching them what it means to run a tournament. After they all meet, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
So you're trying to "train" people to run tournaments? That way you're also there to help if they need it. I will appreciate this opportunity for me to host my first tournament. Of course, I'll need help from you with it.
Kanato will probably host Portland's tournament since she is already in the van (she's on the "most likely" side - just needs the details for it to be official). Only fair.

I've decided that I am hell bent on doing a tournament at Mount Rushmore and a tournament at sunset on the Grand Canyon. I've been to Mount Rushmore when I was little during the fourth of July and I have to say, the sight is breath-taking.
haha a beyblade falls over the side of the grand canyon then breaks...jolly good fun... but i probably can host raligh but try to do forest city in north carolina
Major cities only so it would be Raleigh or Goldsboro. Probably Raleigh.
Will you be visiting Oregon? Prefferably Medford, Oregon? :3