List of blades hasbro never released

Just thought it would be interesting. No extra versions like crystal blades, recolours etc. Here's my list so far:

gaia dragoon
galeon 2
trygator
uriel 1
bearing gyros
flame pegasis
buyable accesories for launcher grips

Post anymore if you know any
They released Uriel 1 as Wolborg 3, so I guess you can count it as a release
That wasn't really uriel 1 though cause it didn't have the right stickers and those two blades are different colours.
Hasbro released Uriel as Wolborg 3. Hasbro released Flame Pegasus as well.

Beyblades Hasbro didn't release, afaik:

Plastics"
  • Gaia Dragoon
  • Bearing Gyros
  • Dark Dragoon
  • Dark Draciel
  • Dark Driger
  • Dark Dranzer
  • Dark Gaia Dragoon
  • Trygator
  • Desert Sphinxer
  • Galeon 2
  • Spike Lizard

HMS:
  • Dragoon MSUV
  • Dragoon MF
  • Dranzer MF
  • Slash Riger MS (?)
  • Shining God MS
  • Bloody Devil MS
  • Round Shell MS
  • Aero Knight MS
  • Magical Ape MS
isn't flame pegasus the purple one. I didn't think they released that.
Flame Pegasus is the blue one, it was released as Torch Pegasus by Hasbro, I believe; Thunder Pegasus is the purple one.
They didn't release Gaia Dragoon? I thought they released them as Strata Dragoon V, and Strata Dragoon G. Unless there is another plastic gen Gaia Dragoon I'm forgetting about.
There was an original Gaia dragoon.

Just gaia Dragoon.No V Or G
Desert Sphinxter, Dark Series, Crab Diver or whatever
Could someone post pics of these blades?

*too lazy to look them all up herself*
they released crab diver sylph as well as orca diver and manta diver
(Jan. 28, 2010  5:10 AM)Minion Wrote: Could someone post pics of these blades?

*too lazy to look them all up herself*

Which ones?
We can add every pre-HWS beyblade to this list unfortunately
(Jan. 28, 2010  9:45 PM)Zeox Wrote: We can add every pre-HWS beyblade to this list unfortunately

We don't know for sure yet. Hopefully, they're just trying to focus a lot more on the HWS beyblades, but will still release the pre-HWS beyblades or at least some of them...
(Jan. 28, 2010  9:48 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2010  9:45 PM)Zeox Wrote: We can add every pre-HWS beyblade to this list unfortunately

We don't know for sure yet. Hopefully, they're just trying to focus a lot more on the HWS beyblades, but will still release the pre-HWS beyblades or at least some of them...

I think I posted in another thread about Hasbro's probable release of Pre-HWS Beys. I really hope they do; my thought was that they might release them as "the next gen" over here.. Do you think Hasbro will release parts like Metal Faces here??
[/quote]

Do you think Hasbro will release parts like Metal Faces here??
[/quote]

many people ask this question already we dont know or they are never gonna realese it
Dude ask that in the correct place. Your spamming. Also hasbro will probably release some of the pre hws because of the ones in series 2 of the anime.
Yes but it came with an engine gear and base instead of the bolt base.
Hasbro released Flame Pegasus as Torch Pegasus (I own one) it's blue and has a Gyro Engine (EG) also I'm pretty sure that Hasbro released Gaia Dragoon as Strata Dragoon but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong about that
there was only Strata Dragoon V and Strata Dragoon G released not Strata Dragoon like Takara with Gaia Dragoon
This thread's usefulness is gone, so can someone lock/close this thread please.
(Jun. 15, 2010  10:20 PM)megablader2 Wrote: This thread's usefulness is gone, so can someone lock/close this thread please.
Hm, we could still keep this open for the future, depending on which Beyblades Hasbro does release, especially the very limited ones like Mercury Anubis.
Hadn't thought of that, don't close it then
wouldn't hasbro release the pre hws aquario 105f? it is used by a character in the anime....i don't think they released shining god or bloody devil because of the names and beyblade was starting to die out..