List of blades hasbro never released

Not really beys but a lot of plastic gen wd's.
Heavy Attack
Revolver Attack
Star Attack
Wide Attack
Wide Defense
Wide Survivor
Spark Disc
Hasbro will most likely release the pre hws ones from the second season so at least we'll see virgo, pisces and maybe aries too. I don't think the names would made a difference since they could have just changed them, I think they didn't release them cause beyblade had started dieing too. Also they were the later blades in Hms so they just couldn't release them in time.
hasbro released gaia dragoon v and g but not the bulky one that has the weird sg
I put that in the first post.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all current HASBRO releases? My 7 yr old boy is obsessed. He's a good kid and a great student and I have been rewarding him with them, but Toys-R-Expensive......I mean, Us have Storm Aquario in bulk and never any of the few he doesn't have. Metal fight is next on my list (eBay).

I'm in the US, so I'm speaking of the blister packed ones.

If this is in the wrong spot, go easy on me. I tried search and came up with doughnut.

Thank you in advance and again, this site rocks.
Putting you question in the ask a question topic would be better.
They never sold a beypointer
They didn't make wind,mad,etc. plastic or made metal wheels of that.
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:24 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: They didn't make wind,mad,etc. plastic or made metal wheels of that.

Youre right
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:22 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: They never sold a beypointer

And they also never made phw beys
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:24 AM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: They didn't make wind,mad,etc. plastic or made metal wheels of that.
Your right and Hasbro never released Calaminity Raven 125FS(or whatever the parts are)
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:57 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
Your right and Hasbro never released Calaminity Raven 125FS(or whatever the parts are)

Takara didn't even release that.
I think it would have made the 4D toyline more interesting if they had at least released Calamity. Or some of the other wheels from the game.
Agreed, some of those parts looked really nice.

Hasbro also never released Sol Blaze VA145AS, lord knows why, Nelvana and them could've made a killing off of dubbing the movie.
The movie was even dubbed for France ...
Helios is in the metal masters game so it doesn't make sense why they didn't release it
(Nov. 16, 2012  2:38 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:57 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Er,Why would they release that?And it's Calamity Raven 125ES

Anyone remember Belzebrute or the Divine wheel?
They released Divine...
(Nov. 19, 2012  5:29 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  2:38 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2012  1:57 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Your right and Hasbro never released Calaminity Raven 125FS(or whatever the parts are)

Er,Why would they release that?And it's Calamity Raven 125ES

Erm, T125ES, but who really cares since Takara Tomy never released it anyways.
Off the top of my head, the list is (for MFB)
  • Metal System
  • Attack Stadium
  • Beypointer
  • 3 Segment Grip
  • Light Wheel Beys
  • MF-2
  • Divine Chimera
  • Sol Blaze & Dark Poseidon
  • Beylauncher L/R or even L

That's all for now. I'm holding off on Mercury Anubis because there's a chance they will release it.

Some things I wonder if they should count are:

Random Booster Beyblades (especially Hell Crown, because an anime character uses it)
Real 4Ds that became Spark FX (Like Leone or Hades, just Spark FX, no Hyperblades)
i'm soooooooo sad that hasbro didn't release mercury anubius.
They actually are sort of...look in general hasbro discussion.
They did, but they also didn't. It's for a limited time only at Toys R' Us locations across Canada for a tournament, or if you buy $20 worth of beyblade products you get it. Kinda off-topic, but I'm going to be picking up a few, and I will be selling them. Smile
well lmao, if u live in ohio i might buy 1
Don't jump to such quick conclusions, Metal Fury still isn't done quite yet. We might get a surprise or two out of them.
i sure hope so. i know its a bit off topic, but hasbro's death quetzacoatl rocks! my 4th best bey out of 16.