Lion Gale Force Wall Set Draft

Imperial Wrote:Note: This Set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Content:
*BB-30A Rock Leone 145WB (Yellow highlights on Clear Wheel, yellow Track)
*B-101 Flame Bull 100F (Orange opaque Clear Wheel, yellow Track, white Tip)
*Two Ripcord Launchers

Overall:
All parts in this Set are considered outclassed. 100 and 145 can both be used as mediocre substitutes in Stamina combos; however, they are easily obtained in numerous other useful releases. Bull is also benficial to Stamina types as well as Defense types, but is shrouded by more evenly weight-distributed Clear Wheels. Rock's heavy Recoil and low weight makes it no match for modern Defense types. Flame is surpassed for Stamina purposes, while F and WB are outclassed for Attack and Defense respectively. Therefore, there is little reason to buy this Set outside of collection purposes.

Feel free to post suggestions!
Does everybody do this for two packs....?
Eventually, we will have pages for all beyblade products, but that wont fully happen for some time. For now, Beywiki's main focus is completing Plastics, HMS, MFB, and research on Zero-G. Although while it is nice to get some done, I don't believe we agreed on how we will do the face-off sets. Otherwise, the draft is fine, other than the fact that it needs to be more descriptive and have more content.
Imperial, that is all great. I only have one correction : capitalise Recoil, hah. You can go ahead and publish it on Beywiki.
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Imperial, that is all great. I only have one correction : capitalise Recoil, hah. You can go ahead and publish it on Beywiki.
You sure?I think they should have a complete description of each beyblade

(Sep. 08, 2012  4:26 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Imperial, that is all great. I only have one correction : capitalise Recoil, hah. You can go ahead and publish it on Beywiki.

I'm pretty sure there is already one for Rock Leone. And possibly Flame Bull.
I don't think there is really a need.
Obviously, Rock Leone will get linked to the Rock Leone article, but since the value of Flame Bull 100F's parts is already being described in this article, there is not much reason. It also never appeared in the anime or anything.
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:29 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:26 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:

I'm pretty sure there is already one for Rock Leone. And possibly Flame Bull.
I don't think there is really a need.
Nah,there's no article for Flame Bull

Should I add a note stating it is a Hasbro release?

Quote:Note: This Set's release is exclusive to Hasbro.

Um where are you getting that info about Bull? It's top tier and there's little difference between it Cygnus, Aquario and Cancer.
Should you put that it has 2 Light Launchers as well? I don't think we need to include the tools or "DNA codes", but I think Beywiki lists the launchers in sets as well.
Also, in the middle of the overall, you said, "more better". Perhaps you should replace better with evenly?
They aren't really light launchers. Hasbro's version of the light launcher is different...just call them "Hasbro Launchers"

And for the record, eventually, Flame Bull will hopefully receive its own article. Hopefully, all part variants will one day. But that is not priority.
@GM Phantom
I'll add both.

Ultra
People prefer Cygnus, Cancer and Aquario on their Stamina and Defense types these days, no?

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:59 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: They aren't really light launchers. Hasbro's version of the light launcher is different...just call them "Hasbro Launchers"

And for the record, eventually, Flame Bull will hopefully receive its own article. Hopefully, all part variants will one day. But that is not priority.

The official name is ripcord launchers.
I don't see why, the parts are already explained in the article.

Does the note look okay to add? It could go at the top of each Hasbro Set article.
Maybe so but there's no competitive basis for that. It's just personal preference and the fact that these days there's no reason for people to buy Dark Bull these days and the others have had releases with those in more recently.
There is actually a basis for it, bull is comparatively poorly balanced and generally does worse in solo spin times than those other ones.
Tests as proof?
Clear wheel tests are notoriously hard to decipher - though MFB seems to highlight them some more with fairly consistent Cancer vs Aquario results on phantom (in favour of cancer) and while I recall there being some, I don't have the time to dig them up right now.
However, if you actually look at its shape compared to the clear wheels mentioned in the article, it should be clear why it's fallen out of favour and hasn't been included in any recent drafts of the competitive combos list, even by the more conservative members.

Aquario and Cygnus don't come with very good parts either, and few people have hades, one of the other ones that's supposed to be really good. Bull is also not a hassle to find or buy by any means, so your excuse really doesn't explain its lack of use - especially by people who actually own it who aren't using it.

Again though, shape is the key, though I do recall testing being done, I couldn't find it after a quick search.
Yeah cause Aquario does come in any sets with any partially useful parts does it... Also you do realize people buy new beys to test them right? So whether or not Kries Cygnus as a whole was useful people still bought it. Also you say that but for Duo defence types Ingulit thinks that Bull is top tier.
I recall one set with aquario that was pretty much destroyed by the release of the UDXS, is there another?

Yeah, it took 100 people to determine kreis sucked lol, and after they got it most stopped using their old bull CW's for some reason - but many people are still using their cancer CW's, so it's not just shiny new thing syndrome. I guess It is a mystery

It's listed for defense as it's still one of the heaviest CW's, but good stamina is more useful to a defender than an amount of extra weight easily within the range of slight weight variations of MW's.

You're clearly ignoring the main point though: It's very visibly poorer balanced than the others.
Looks good but I edited it a bit so the line wasn't going through the beybox which it was before I edited.
This is one of my favorite Hasbro double packs!
You should've posted that in Beyblade Random Thoughts.

The article looks great Imperial, keep up the good work buddy. Smile