Like yeah, I'm new. :3

Hello fellow bladers of the world! My alias is NexusStriker as you are aware of. I am a blader whose goal is to pursue the ultimate Balance/Attack Bey! I have bladed many many times. I blade for the fun of it. I have been blading since the first gen Beys we're out, but I was still young and unaware of the stats and art of customization. Though this goal of mine is unreachable for me until I get another job, I'll try my best for with the beys I have now!

I have tested all my Beys against my friends, they have cool combos too and their Beys are tough.

My Beys:

Lightening Striker SW125 S -
This guy is too much of a tough guy. With awesome Attack & Balance, he can make a hit and recover. Though he can't take a very strong hit himself, he's always knocking out other Beys on the initial landing on the stadium, or ending up knocking it's opponent and itself out of stadium. His weakness is Stamina/Defense Beys that can take hit and recover. But though, he can knock them out easily if given opportunity. This one is my prized Bey. I hope to improve him.

Burn(ing) Libra WD145 F -
My first Bey, Libra. Though he's not my favorite, he's my second best. That old bat can hold it's own because of it's Stamina & Balance are 4 Stars says beybladebattles.com. He can take some hits and give a few, but he's only a durable Bey in the stadium. Tested and scared. Proven.

Poison Scorpio T125 D -
Scorpio has okay ratings, but he's maxed Balance and can recover hits that knock you out of your spin. Has decent stats, only Attack is the problem. Scorpio can knock other Beys but can't give overall hits after the first 15 seconds. In a 5 way Royal, at the very least, he's last, and at the most, he can be third (depending on the other Beys though). Scorpio is still awesome due to the generic Fireblaze energy ring I got when I bought some generic fake Beyblades at some stores I happen to browse in.

Rock Serpent H145 ES -
This Bey is all generic scrap parts I have. Though it's Attack it's low, it's my Defense/Stamina/Balance Bey. It's stats are pretty good in those areas. It can take a hit and act like nothing ever happened. A bit heavy if I use my real Rock fusion wheel, but it can still stay in a stadium if being hit by a knockout hit. It can get knocked out. Been proven after a practice match against my Lightening Striker. But by my friends' Beys, it rarely gets knocked out. It's a solid Bey, all I can say.

Right now, I'm planning to buy a Thermal Lacerta for it's WA130 spin track which me and my friends call the "Typhoon Blade". I might even buy a Pegasus for it's fusion wheel and it's sticker I guess. But I want to find an F and variations of it for my Lightening Striker.

Looking for suggestions as well for tips on which effective combos that have decent Stamina & Balance (3 stars at the very least) with a lot of attack. :3

Thank you for reading my intro and my requests, I hope we all can get along!
HI welcome to the WBO, enjoy the site and dont get warned. Wink
Hi? You have just received the face, Best Welcome EVER.

Hi and Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!

And...Nice Intro btw, I like it.
(Apr. 28, 2012  2:07 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Hi, welcome dude. The WBO rocks.

Hey and welcome to this forum I wish you enjoy your staying and don't get warned for something that you didn't know was not allowed so first read the rules bro Smile
Welcome to World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a good time here! You seem to have tons of beyspirit with your combos. Also, no need to dissapoint you, but stars don't really matter for the bey's stats... But anyways, we can all help you with combo suggestions! Once again, welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO, read Kai-V's message!
Welcome to the WBO. Please read all rules and reffer to Kai Vs PM sent to you when you first joined.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you check out the rules. Have fun, and remember to respect others. Respect goes a long way in this forum. also here is a few useful thread s you might need.

And feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around.