Lightning Rod! Lightning wheel attack on 230

Yep, just 145. Basically ch145 without rattle.

You're saying a left spin Rf can't beat 230 defense?
I'm saying mf has more stamina than rf and in the amount of time lld sw145mf takes to KO an opponent, rf would have been dead.

but lld 145rf is now a completely different combo than mine.
I'm not understanding your first statement fully...
Why would it need to take it's time?
RF is used for attack for a reason; it gets the attack job done.

It's a top tier combo. To see how this compares.
Deikailo, I really like what you've come up with kinda wanna buy a poison serpent now.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:30 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I'm not understanding your first statement fully...
Why would it need to take it's time?
RF is used for attack for a reason; it gets the attack job done.

It's a top tier combo. To see how this compares.
Because as I've said earlier, it takes two hits to get 230 out. 230 gets caught up by the tornado ridge, but still will not exit. You need a second hit to push it out. RF loses a lot of momentum after a hit.
I'm pretty sure it was established a while back that Lightning + 145 Tracks can be successful against 230-based customs. Interesting results nevertheless, though.
But hasn't left spin 145 attackers been proven to KO 230 defense?

You can wear your RF to have the movement you want...if you want more stamina, wear the outer portion of Rf. So it will hit more than twice...

That was to deikailo
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:35 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was established a while back that Lightning + 145 Tracks can be successful against 230-based customs. Interesting results nevertheless, though.
With which combos?
I've used Hell Kerbecs uncustomized with RF and I score k.o's against 230 easily.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:23 PM)Raijin Wrote: I've used Hell Kerbecs uncustomized with RF and I score k.o's against 230 easily.
What wheels/bottoms? Makes a big difference.
Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF is already recognized as a great Attack Beyblade.It's Preffered in the Italian Metagame.
Yeah... I used it against Hell, Basalt and Earth on 230 with CS.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:37 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:35 AM)Kei Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was established a while back that Lightning + 145 Tracks can be successful against 230-based customs. Interesting results nevertheless, though.
With which combos?

I get beat to this a lot. When 230 first came around Fyuuor did some extensive testing which proved only left-spinning 145's could take it down as it destabilizes 230 or KO's it. (LLD 145 got 70% while LLD 100 got 0-10%.) I think Basalt was not a part of that, nor Hell.
Think you missed my question: Was SW145 in Attack or Defense mode? Since the wings point in opposite directions when they are in different modes and all.
That really doesn't matter when facing 230, does it?
(Apr. 01, 2011  10:35 PM)Dan Wrote: That really doesn't matter when facing 230, does it?

...Touché. But still,
I was asking because in general, the wings could help or just be replaced with a better track. Deikailo said that the wings lined up on the edge of Lightning, but were they facing the opposite direction or the same direction is what I want to know.
Hm,looks like I have to come up with a new combo or do i
I don't get it, this isn't a revelation, kcpj. Its not like someone finally found a way to kill 230's most people in your 230AS thread said LLD 145/attackers would make liver out of your combo due to it being on a plastic tip etc, etc whatnot. (Bluezee was the only one making it seem like a godsend combo that could in fact do well against 145 attackers, IIRC?) To make this thread informative other then just reiterating 145 attackers>230, why not do a stack of (x)145 tests, seeing which gets the best results with Lightning against 230's?
That said, I'm interested in seeing how this does against MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS. I didn't do well with MF Lightning L Drago 145MF, from memory, so yeah. I might test when my Posion Serpent arrives.

Edit: Woah, just seeing this now, how the hell did I miss that Uncertain
(Apr. 01, 2011  11:33 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: That said, I'm interested in seeing how this does against MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS. I didn't do well with MF Lightning L Drago 145MF, from memory, so yeah. I might test when my Posion Serpent arrives.
I have the results for this posted. Uncertain 60% win rate.