Lightning L-Drago 100SD?

Well, first I'd like to say this is my first post on WBO, and I hope to make more Grin.

This thread is mainly about the combo that I have stumbled upon, Lightning L-Drago 100SD. This bey was supposed to steal spin, while keeping stamina, and have a little attack potential, to make an all around bey.So far I have done 1 test, because with limited parts, it's kind of hard to make more top-tier stamina combinations, right? Oh, and to get this out of the way, this was NOT tested with a MFB attack, MFB balance, or any Takara-Tomy product, as I can not order online, I guess I am stuck with Hasbro products. These tests are using the Hasbro Lightning Force stadium, what I think is the most balanced Hasbro stadium, because it has a flat surface in the middle, for stamina/balance types, a Tornado Ridge for keeping it "compact" although some attack types might run over it, and it has a very nice slope, with 2 pockets to Stadium-Out. Anyway, these are my test results.[Earth Bull Launched First]

LL-Drago 100SD vs Earth Bull 145 WD (Click to View)
[LL Drago launched first]
Lightning L-Drago 100SD vs Storm Capricorn 145HF (Click to View)
Interesting test results, try posting results against top tier defence attack and defence, and when you can you should really test in the mob attack stadium...

Ps. I finally beat Kai v to dis
If you read all the OP you would know that he can't order online so doesn't have that many parts and can't get an attack stadium.
(Oct. 16, 2010  8:42 PM)i like cerial Wrote: Interesting test results, try posting results against top tier defence attack and defence, and when you can you should really test in the mob attack stadium...

Ps. I finally beat Kai v to dis

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I do not have the parts required, as I am new to beyblading, I only have 4 Beyblades, Earth Eagle(hasbro name) Dark Bull Storm Capricorn and Lightning L Drago. I guess I'll go to the build me a combo thread to get the highest tier attack with my parts...

Oh, and I don't have a MFB attack stadium, and can't get my hands on one unless somebody lives in Toronto and would take 30-40 bucks for it...
Ain't this the same (kinda) as LLD 100WD?
Yup just with less wobble time.
Try it against storm Capricorn 145 hf. And. Earth bull h145 wd. Good luck
You just suggested carp combos.
That Is da best he can make considering he is using the other parts on ll draho 100 sd...
Alright, I tested against Storm Capricorn 145HF, I'll add results to OP
If you're thinking about making your Drago there a stamina type, I recommend buying something with flame and using a bull clear wheel. I think you can risk the disadvantages the 100 track will bring.

But if you're not considering getting another bey - which is understandable - I'd say exchange 100 for HD145. I too have these beyblades (L Drago, Bull,) and I tried the combo against my Pegasis and it won.

I'm not saying Lightning L Drago HD145SD will be great...but...just try it out.
pretty much the same as the WD version but worse... less surface area= less wobble time.
(Oct. 16, 2010  9:01 PM)Moss Wrote: You just suggested carp combos.

That Made my day! I would put that as a sig xD but how do i do that? Also keep up the good testings
Unfortunately people are right : this has exactly the same concept as Lightning L Drago 100WD, and there is already a topic for it. In most cases WD will be better than SD for this concept.

Also, in the future do not listen to 'i like cerial' : those are bad combinations.