World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? (/Thread-Lightning-L-Drago-100SD)

Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Expl0de - Oct. 16, 2010

Well, first I'd like to say this is my first post on WBO, and I hope to make more Grin.

This thread is mainly about the combo that I have stumbled upon, Lightning L-Drago 100SD. This bey was supposed to steal spin, while keeping stamina, and have a little attack potential, to make an all around bey.So far I have done 1 test, because with limited parts, it's kind of hard to make more top-tier stamina combinations, right? Oh, and to get this out of the way, this was NOT tested with a MFB attack, MFB balance, or any Takara-Tomy product, as I can not order online, I guess I am stuck with Hasbro products. These tests are using the Hasbro Lightning Force stadium, what I think is the most balanced Hasbro stadium, because it has a flat surface in the middle, for stamina/balance types, a Tornado Ridge for keeping it "compact" although some attack types might run over it, and it has a very nice slope, with 2 pockets to Stadium-Out. Anyway, these are my test results.[Earth Bull Launched First]

LL-Drago 100SD vs Earth Bull 145 WD (Click to View)
[LL Drago launched first]
Lightning L-Drago 100SD vs Storm Capricorn 145HF (Click to View)

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - -_- - Oct. 16, 2010

Interesting test results, try posting results against top tier defence attack and defence, and when you can you should really test in the mob attack stadium...

Ps. I finally beat Kai v to dis

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Ultra - Oct. 16, 2010

If you read all the OP you would know that he can't order online so doesn't have that many parts and can't get an attack stadium.

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Expl0de - Oct. 16, 2010

(Oct. 16, 2010  8:42 PM)i like cerial Wrote: Interesting test results, try posting results against top tier defence attack and defence, and when you can you should really test in the mob attack stadium...

Ps. I finally beat Kai v to dis

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I do not have the parts required, as I am new to beyblading, I only have 4 Beyblades, Earth Eagle(hasbro name) Dark Bull Storm Capricorn and Lightning L Drago. I guess I'll go to the build me a combo thread to get the highest tier attack with my parts...

Oh, and I don't have a MFB attack stadium, and can't get my hands on one unless somebody lives in Toronto and would take 30-40 bucks for it...

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - mchlbant - Oct. 16, 2010

Ain't this the same (kinda) as LLD 100WD?

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 16, 2010

Yup just with less wobble time.

Try it against storm Capricorn 145 hf. And. Earth bull h145 wd. Good luck

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Moss-Da-Boss - Oct. 16, 2010

You just suggested carp combos.

That Is da best he can make considering he is using the other parts on ll draho 100 sd...

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Expl0de - Oct. 16, 2010

Alright, I tested against Storm Capricorn 145HF, I'll add results to OP

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Tachimukai - Oct. 16, 2010

If you're thinking about making your Drago there a stamina type, I recommend buying something with flame and using a bull clear wheel. I think you can risk the disadvantages the 100 track will bring.

But if you're not considering getting another bey - which is understandable - I'd say exchange 100 for HD145. I too have these beyblades (L Drago, Bull,) and I tried the combo against my Pegasis and it won.

I'm not saying Lightning L Drago HD145SD will be great...but...just try it out.

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Nojo294 - Oct. 16, 2010

pretty much the same as the WD version but worse... less surface area= less wobble time.

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Hov - Oct. 16, 2010

(Oct. 16, 2010  9:01 PM)Moss Wrote: You just suggested carp combos.

That Made my day! I would put that as a sig xD but how do i do that? Also keep up the good testings

RE: Lightning L-Drago 100SD? - Kai-V - Oct. 16, 2010

Unfortunately people are right : this has exactly the same concept as Lightning L Drago 100WD, and there is already a topic for it. In most cases WD will be better than SD for this concept.

Also, in the future do not listen to 'i like cerial' : those are bad combinations.