Libra CH120RF

(Aug. 11, 2009  7:42 AM)Omega Wrote: Yay! Thank-you so much Grin
And if you could, you don't have to if it would cause you trouble.. But a few of my friends want to know how good this is with 145D as well... Sorry for any hassles Confused
Thanks a ton Smile

Read the post above yours.
Libra 145D would probably fall under Stamina. This wouldn't be the place to ask about that, this thread relates directly to Libra CH120RF and it's uses/functionality.
I know your supposed to use CH120... I know it's the most effective with it... I know D125 or 145RF won't be as effective... I just want to know the results if you use D125 and 145RF... I am not saying they would be a better a better part for the combo...
(Aug. 11, 2009  7:46 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Libra 145D would probably fall under Stamina. This wouldn't be the place to ask about that, this thread relates directly to Libra CH120RF and it's uses/functionality.

Sorry Sorry Sorry... Typo.. Not 145D, 145RF...
Again, different thread for that, if you're really interested try it out in another thread or make one for it. Not to be short but don't clutter up a good thread about a solid BALANCE type combo for random other combo queries. Essentially you've proposed a solid D125 attacker and a Defense type which basically, again, don't belong here so much as another thread.
(Aug. 11, 2009  7:50 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Again, different thread for that, if you're really interested try it out in another thread or make one for it. Not to be short but don't clutter up a good thread about a solid BALANCE type combo for random other combo queries. Essentially you've proposed a solid D125 attacker and a Defense type which basically, again, don't belong here so much as another thread.

Okay sorry.. I'll make another thread Smile
I was writing the post above and didn't see your post saying that... Sorry Unhappy
Hmmm...curious about the speed of bey because if the bey is heavy wouldn't move very fast...

Does anyone have an explanation for that?
I'm not an expert on the subject, but Brad touched on it a bit. RF already moves quickly, but Libra's weight distribution could be a factor in assisting this. Now, while it moves quickly, I don't believe it moves quicker than Storm 100RF, that being said, it isn't too far behind.

If you look at Libra's wheel the majority of the weight is in the outer ring, the weight being there combined with the grip and movement from the sliding shoot and RF gives it enough momentum to move around the way it does. This is also probably why MF Libra C145WB tends to roam a little when shot at full power and less so when shot around 80%. Try it out yourself, an MF Libra C145WB shot at full power has a tendency to roam freely, even when it starts lowering in speed. However, shooting it at 75-80% power it will barely move in comparison.
Just curious,

Would the mold of Libra change the performance much?
(Aug. 19, 2009  4:46 PM)Khel Wrote: Just curious,

Would the mold of Libra change the performance much?

I've not checked, to be honest.
with LibraCH145RF vs. Quetz90WF (or other preferable attack type bottom), wouldnt you risk your RF being severely damaged?

could that be LibraCH120's weakness?

i mean id be an mean thing to do... and kinda playing dirty... but with that could you not hope for Quetz to hack away at RF causing LibraCH120RF to loose effectiveness?!
(Aug. 19, 2009  9:40 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: with LibraCH145RF vs. Quetz90WF (or other preferable attack type bottom), wouldnt you risk your RF being severely damaged?

could that be LibraCH120's weakness?

i mean id be an mean thing to do... and kinda playing dirty... but with that could you not hope for Quetz to hack away at RF causing LibraCH120RF to loose effectiveness?!

Uh, this doesn't make sense. How is Quetz going to hit Libra's Bottom?
i mean i dont have a quetz... but sometimes when blades begin to wobble, they can come pretty close to hitting the stadium, so i thought that if quetz was shot at an angle, it would get under the libra wheel, and go toward the bottom. I know the track seems more of a viable palce to hit but i thought that with quetz's slope, it could reach under the track and get to the bottom...

i guess in hind sight, this doesnt seem too viable... i just looked at my RF again, and its nicely tucked under that plastic... so i dont think that this would be possible anymore...
Unless the beyblade with RF hit the opponent's wheel upon launching (Ouch!)
thers no combos so
metal face bolt
aquario energy ring
ray fusion wheel
145 track
then a low friction preformice tip
(Jun. 20, 2010  11:46 PM)firey2000 Wrote: thers no combos so
metal face bolt
aquario energy ring
ray fusion wheel
145 track
then a low friction preformice tip
This doesnt belong here this is the Libra Ch120RF topic ...
plus this is old and libra is banned
I am going to make this combo! which libra mold did you use though? 1st or 2nd?
This thread was over a year old, and Libra is banned.
OK, I will lock this thread. If anybody somehow has new interesting information to post about this customization, they can contact any staff member and ask for this topic to be reopened.