Libra CH120RF

It's impressive that Libra's wheel could sync so well with CH120 AND RF in the same combo, and even more so that it's the first viable Balance combo =D
Also, change RF to B/WB and you've got one of the best Defense combos, if you add a Metal Face :] CH120 is amazing.
:I

I've been using Libra CH120WB
And I had another combo that used CH120RF.

And I never combined the two together.

Welp.
I'm probably the only one on staff that can't use the sliding shoot, so I'm sol.

(Aug. 05, 2009  2:30 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: "As you can see each type has it's own weakness, Libra CH120RF statistically is superior to all the other types though."

At this point, this combo crushes everything except the best defense type, so I think this is a correct statement.
lol, i always said libra with an RF rocks, look at my page and youll see it as my fav combo! but everyone told me it sucked and it has no smash attack...

am not completely surprised cuz i was expecting a libra combo anyway.
(Aug. 05, 2009  10:11 PM)pegasis Wrote: lol, i always said libra with an RF rocks, look at my page and youll see it as my fav combo! but everyone told me it sucked and it has no smash attack...

am not completely surprised cuz i was expecting a libra combo anyway.

YES PEGASIS EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU (shut up)
(Aug. 05, 2009  3:17 PM)Sega Wrote: Quick question, is it legal to switch in between the 120 to 145 between rounds or battles?

You can change it between any round.
also kei i said that before that booster was released
I figured it wouldn't use RF because of crappy stamina XD

Turns out the stamina isn't crappy enough.
I did figure it used Libra, since nothing else could come close to beating Quetz, lol. I was convinced you used FS somehow, though. XD
This combo does make perfect sense, though. Great job on finding it. I really want to get my hands on CH120 now.
Good thing Dark cancer will be released on its ownGrin
Hello Smile
I will test this combo soon... But I don't have CH120 Track... Would it be okay if I use a separate 125 Track, and a separate 145 track instead of using CH120?

Thanks Grin
It would really defeat the point of this combo (which is that it can adapt to every situation).
The combo itself is an all-in one answer to every thing your opponent puts at you. Mid-battle you can't change parts, pre and post battle you can, however it means nothing if you lose the battle. This is specifically so you can pick it up and use it against anything, without parts changing. You can change the height in the second round depending on your opponents style. It effectively eliminates the need for a second combo, unless you want a more stable combo to beat defense types like a Virgo DF145D, even then if you went straight in with just this combo you still have a 60% chance of KO against a Defense type.

... Three weeks to go, crunch time to make an anti-brad combo Wink
hiro you absolutely nailed why this combo is so strong, you can adjust in the second round and your opponent can't do anything about it
Good job on finding such a thing. It really makes sense...

So this is the actual balance type Grin
- Versus Quetzalcoatl 90RF -- use 145 height
What would be the outcome if the Libra CH120RF is on 125 height?
(Aug. 10, 2009  11:36 AM)Omega Wrote: - Versus Quetzalcoatl 90RF -- use 145 height
What would be the outcome if the Libra CH120RF is on 125 height?

um, it will be KOed easier? and it's 120, not 125
(Aug. 10, 2009  11:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: um, it will be KOed easier? and it's 120, not 125

How much easier? Any percentage? And sorry, typo ^
Why would you put it on that in the first place though :\
I personally would like to see how well this does on d125. It may be a suitable replacement to CH120 even though you cant change heights in battle.
(Aug. 11, 2009  1:51 AM)Ozzy Wrote: I personally would like to see how well this does on d125. It may be a suitable replacement to CH120 even though you cant change heights in battle.

:o Yes I agree. Can somebody please test this with a D125 Track please?

Thanks!
All you people insisting on me to do MORE testing on my abused RF's TT

Fine I'll get to it sometime tomorrow.

QQ

I need new RF's Unhappy

And, uh, I'll start a new thread for it since well, it doesn't belong in this thread as it'd be a different combo. Regardless this combo still outclasses it honestly, the ability to change heights is a huge boon. I have a gander that the brief .5 mm in height will be a factor as well.
people who are suggesting D125 are completely missing the point of this combo
For reference you guys, re-read this and figure out why Brad just said that >>

(Aug. 07, 2009  10:37 PM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: The combo itself is an all-in one answer to every thing your opponent puts at you. Mid-battle you can't change parts, pre and post battle you can, however it means nothing if you lose the battle. This is specifically so you can pick it up and use it against anything, without parts changing. You can change the height in the second round depending on your opponents style. It effectively eliminates the need for a second combo, unless you want a more stable combo to beat defense types like a Virgo DF145D, even then if you went straight in with just this combo you still have a 60% chance of KO against a Defense type.

... Three weeks to go, crunch time to make an anti-brad combo Wink

(Aug. 07, 2009  10:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hiro you absolutely nailed why this combo is so strong, you can adjust in the second round and your opponent can't do anything about it

Can you do that with a D125 track? No.

Honestly if you want another attack beyblade, this combo does the same thing against Stamina types that an Attack type can as well. Changing it to Libra D125RF would effectively eliminate the defensive advantage it has over RF attackers like Quetz 90RF and Storm 100RF. Metal contact is more detrimental than plastic absorbing the hits, this is why 145 is an ideal track height against the current top tier Attackers and why C145 and CH145 are usable for defensive combo's. Not being able to raise the height against a Storm 100RF or Quetz 90RF match up would kill the combo as that would really be the answer to defeating that particular one.
(Aug. 11, 2009  7:33 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: All you people insisting on me to do MORE testing on my abused RF's TT

Fine I'll get to it sometime tomorrow.

QQ

I need new RF's Unhappy

And, uh, I'll start a new thread for it since well, it doesn't belong in this thread as it'd be a different combo. Regardless this combo still outclasses it honestly, the ability to change heights is a huge boon. I have a gander that the brief .5 mm in height will be a factor as well.

Yay! Thank-you so much Grin
And if you could, you don't have to if it would cause you trouble.. But a few of my friends want to know how good this is with 145RF as well... Sorry for any hassles Confused
Thanks a ton Smile