[Lewisham / Catford / London, England, UK] Eternal Warriors

(Jan. 23, 2011  10:16 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  1:16 AM)CRAZE Wrote: Who is the team member who was battling along side team Taurus in a team battle just after the groups had finished???
Who ever that is pm me

We couldn't do team battles because literally, the whole of Team TTT and Team Byakko were at the finals when it was dark.

no they did it on there own accord
it was team iytd vs eternal warriors
Yep it was me and team taurus...
I didn't realise because I was focusing on my battles.
Joyful_3 I'm so happy!
finnaly got an Earth Wheel Smile
Ginga's Disciple was supposed to buy the Earth Aquilla for £15 i bought it instead for 17...
But i'm soo glad I won 5 of my matches because of help from My Pal Earth Aquilla Smile Sadly one didnt count because the guy left... <On-Topic

Beyjuns Cuteness can not be expressed through one single picture Blade Storm Wink <Off-Topic
are you going the re-do all the statistics again once points are updated Blade Storm?
Yes, when Lee sends me the results i'll process them.
I know Legend of the Bey was recently but maybe we should have sort of meetup sometime?
yeh thinking the same but need time how about we all pm me and i will put to gether a small meeting
(Oct. 30, 2010  11:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In the first post, Edit - Full Edit.

how do i schedel tornaments
I think the get together should be done maybe a few days before the tournament?
Maybe idk at the park near lewisham hospital?
Tongue_out Its easy to get to from all parts of the South East if you know the way
swiftykidd wants to join the team...
He's been supplying me with beys...
(Feb. 09, 2011  8:51 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: swiftykidd wants to join the team...
He's been supplying me with beys...

he needs to give the info team taurus has requested
Sorry I have not been online my computer has gone
we should meet in the park next to the petrol station

and if u need a bey for a tourney i dont mind sharing 1 or 2
which petrol station? xD it could be any oen
Name: swiftykidd
Bey: customised flame saggitario, Gravityperseus,
Type: Defence, Balance...
Reason: well cause im an awesome blader, im a good supplier, and ermm i live in catford.
I think he means the shell petrol garage oposite lewisham hospital
ah kk kl
btw team taurus ._. U left ur LF behind when i was using it XD I was looking for you... should i give it to wacky d to give it to you on monday?
yes plz or do u want it
and if im being mean to uz plz under stand im in tough times
TT sorry didnt see your post i'll give it to wacky d tommorow as i will be passing.

Also, update to my beys, Soon to be getting Aquario 105F (4-Layer/Metal System) meaning that I will gain a new attack bey since my best bey is stamina.

Edit: Just for the record no one could be going through a worse time than me right now ._.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:31 PM)OmegaZX Wrote: TT sorry didnt see your post i'll give it to wacky d tommorow as i will be passing.

Also, update to my beys, Soon to be getting Aquario 105F (4-Layer/Metal System) meaning that I will gain a new attack bey since my best bey is stamina.

Edit: Just for the record no one could be going through a worse time than me right now ._.
what happend to u

i got rejected by the girl i love
she called me a stalker
and i got her a rose card and cookie for valentines and she still rejected me
My sister went into hospital with pneumonia then she got attacked by some of the male porters and fell hit her head and had a stroke in the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>_> and she is only 20...

Boy is trying to bull me and i just wanna beat the carp out of him but i dont want my mum to be more stressed out so i have to take it and I dont see girls because i go to an all boys school! >_> <----- Off-topic

EDIT: Aquario arrived
gd gd
and sorry bout that i went to a boys school (3) but still if every ones gd with the park near the hospital then we need a date
hopefully not during my uni courses but one we can all go to monthly or per two months just to get together practice and go over things that are important
24th Feb?
ok sure everyone else post or pm me if your ok with that