Lets create A 5D beyblade system.

(Aug. 12, 2013  2:37 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yeah newer mechanism new metal like I'm working on a special Pegasus beyblade but it needed a name I know Soaring Pegasus. And the attachments are wings. Not that bad but since. Its beyblade Metal evolution it should be evolution Pegasus hmm.

cool how about Lunar Pegasus, Deep space pegasus or Turbine Pegasis?
Really thanks I think we could make all of them but I personally think Deep Space Pegasus is my favorite
Ok will. Do deep space Pegasus will you help me design it.
I like that detachable idea, I never would have thought of that nice idea!
Thanks I know its a unique Idea ima try to email Hasbro and stuff
(Aug. 12, 2013  2:59 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok will. Do deep space Pegasus will you help me design it.

sure what's your skype? tell me through PM

wait are you making it?
certainly please PM me the information
OK I did it but you wanna base deep space Pegasus of wing Pegasus big bang Pegasus galaxy Pegasus or lets combine then to create something new or start from scratch.
How about basing it off of Samurai Pegasus and Wing pegasus the two latest I'm pretty sure that samurai pegasis was based off Wing Pegasus too
Ok that sounds. Awesome when I get home I'm try designs omg what will the facebolt look like.
IDK lets think about that last
Yes lets worry about the metal 5D system then mechanism or no mechanism regular new parts RF/S(rubber flat sharp) it changes idk
No I think we should make different delta drives along with tracks and tips
I think you are getting a little carried away, Takara makes the systems, hasbro just recreates the beys and sells them to the US, Canada Etc. All hasbro can do is make spin offs (Etc. Beywheels, XTS, BeyWarriors) If you wanted this idea to get created you would need to contact TT, and I highly doubt they will take you seriously (no offense) you just came up with this idea, and im almost positive TT doesnt just take suggestions like that, I mean there probably has thousands of other kids who wanted to send their ideas to TT and Hasbro dating back to the plastics era, Its not just beyblade, its all toy-lines, hell I even sent in a idea to nintendo about a pokemon region I wanted created when I was 10.
Ok I'm good at designing tips and spin track like a spin track I wanna create is a spintrack that can change from 125 to 230 the spin track is extendable.
This just seems a little... confusing, still.

So these are just, in a sense, 4D beys?
I mean, every bey has a multiply divided metal wheel, and a DGrin-like bottom?

I do like tha "attachment" things though, its overall neat,

but Hasbro isn't going to make it...

You'd need so many things, among those are good designs, prototypes, and an adult to market them to Hasbro, etc.
True this may take a couple months but my bey spirit won't let me give up

Lol. Just a bit Yuko ray
My best friend's dad's an agent he got his kid's band up and running and now it's very popular, I Plan on eventually doing a prototype, but I suck an drawing so I guess it's a flunk.............;( Unhappy
I'm good a digital prototypes if not I can great one I'm a great progam
Exactly, think of some more stuff guys (and girls)!
add a little more to your post please
we could even have some sort of weapon coming out of the face like engine gear - so when the blade gets low in spin, defense weapons come out of the face; or actual engine gear could be added.