Let us talk about Autism

Poll: Should Autism be treated as an insult?

No, it is offensive and wrong.
50.00%
Yes, Autism is bad.
50.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Autism is a mental disorder that barely anyone understands, founded by Dr. Steven Bower. Autism causes stimming, ADHD, and more. Sometimes, Autism can be inspirations for great things such as the topic of the show The Good Doctor (it is about and autistic Doctor). The creatir of Pokémon Satoshi Tagiri has Autism in fact.

Autism is treated on the internet differently, most people use it as an insult (which makes you sound dumb and ingorant), while some enjoy it. I am a more of an Anti-Autism-Hater (a person against the hate with Autism), and when someone says something offensove about it, I get really mad. In my opinion, Autism should not be an insult at all since it is offensive to a real Autistic.

There are many people who think the cause of Autism is vaccines, thus making the refuse to vaccinate their child (why you don't vaccinate them, it does not cause it), they are know as Anti-Vaxxers.

Aprill is a month giving love to Autistic people, known often as Autism Awareness month. This special Month is starting to be replaced (Why tho?), which I am against.

Please discuss your views on Autism, is it an insult, or not?
Not trying to be rude or anything But what does this have to do with beyblade?
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:38 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Not trying to be rude or anything But what does this have to do with beyblade?

It is in the general disccussion forum!
Just because it’s “general” discussion doesn’t mean we discuss serious stuff on a website meant for something as fun as BEYBLADE
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:38 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2020  1:38 AM)WayoftheBey Wrote: Not trying to be rude or anything But what does this have to do with beyblade?

It is in the general disccussion forum!

Stop posting your every random thought in a thread! There are some topics that really are beyond the scope of what should be discussed on a public Beyblade forum!

This is a very nuanced topic and there's a lot of issues involved and this is really the wrong place to discuss it!

Stop it!