Let's talk about struggling with guitar

I been learning the guitar for 3 months now and i seem to think I'm not getting better what do I do now I want to quit. My first guitar is a 6 string electric guitar. Should I switch to another instrument or do vocals I don't know. Can someone please explain why I'm struggling so bad
I used to play guitar but then I switched to piano because I hated gutair so in my opinion maybe try something else and if u like it go for it
I mean I play piano when I was younger and mastered it but I want to learn guitar so I can be in a band like linkin park but I need like help. I been practicing day and night and I still can't do riffs or do anything that's beginner level.
(Jul. 02, 2020  3:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: I mean I play piano when I was younger and mastered it but I want to learn guitar so I can be in a band like linkin park but I need like help. I been practicing day and night and I still can't do riffs or do anything that's beginner level.

U can play the drums

Also try and get a gutair teacher they might help
I mean I was supposed to get a teacher untill cov-19 came and ruined my life.

And I hate the drums sorry
Well what me and my teacher do is get on a FaceTime call and do it that way where she teaches me by showing it on her phone and she tells me what to do also I have a book for my music so I can change to the page she wants me on

There’s also videos on YouTube that might help

Also who’s says there can’t be a piano band u could be super original doing it and maybe grow some popularity doing it
(Jul. 02, 2020  3:05 PM)ShaDowTr3x Wrote: Well what me and my teacher do is get on a FaceTime call and do it that way where she teaches me by showing it on her phone and she tells me what to do also I have a book for my music so I can change to the page she wants me on

There’s also videos on YouTube that might help

Also who’s says there can’t be a piano band u could be super original doing it and maybe grow some popularity doing it

Thank you
This thread is different its about struggling while learning a instrument
(Jul. 02, 2020  5:06 PM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is different its about struggling while learning a instrument
That thread was about musical instruments, and this thread, is about musical instruments as well. No need for two.
(Jul. 02, 2020  5:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2020  5:06 PM)kai edits Wrote: This thread is different its about struggling while learning a instrument
That thread was about musical instruments, and this thread, is about musical instruments as well. No need for two.

This thread is about his problem with his gutair and I’m trying to help
This isn't really the right forum to post a thread specifically for one person struggling with one musical instrument. Since you've stated that it's very specifically just about you and your personal struggles with guitar, this thread doesn't need to be here.