Let The Battle Begin!!! Onto the Future! Raleigh NC 9/17/16

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

As we all know a New Format has been proposed. But as with all new changes, it has to be tested. Come out to Game Theory On September 17th to be part of history!!! Check out the thread and if you have any questions post them here. We will be posting more information regarding the format in the next couple of days!!!

Date September 17th 2016

Venue: Game Theory
Pleasant Valley Promenade, 6260 Glenwood Ave,
Suite 109, Raleigh, NC

Format: Experimental Format

Fees $5USD Game Theory Fee and No WBO FES!!!

Prizes Store Credit

Time Registration begins at 11am tournament begins at Noon.

Confirmed
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ritsuka
3. Manager Guy
4. Thunder Dome
5. Primus
6. Stupaoz
7. StormScorpio1

Maybes
Titan Tite
Blader Light

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Count me in!
Hey everyone. I hope you all enjoy the experimental format we're running. We'll provide more details on it in the coming week. Thank you!
Is this September 7 or 17? I am thinking 17. I hope to be there this time.
(Sep. 06, 2016  11:19 PM)EthanQ42 Wrote: Is this September 7 or 17? I am thinking 17. I hope to be there this time.

It says 17, so it is the 17th.

EDIT: Ah, nvm, I see the mistake. XD
Well considering that the 7th is a Wendsday, I assume it's safe to go with the 17th as we never have events during the week.
I updated the OP to read 17th Smile
hype it up
(Sep. 09, 2016  3:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I updated the OP to read 17th Smile

Thank you Sir Smile
Dark do you have anything else for sale besides more RB's for this event?
how many do we have confirmed because the list is not upadted
I can come
also can anyone tell me if they will be selling items at this event
dank mouse is selling RB 3s
(Sep. 14, 2016  2:32 AM)BladerLight Wrote: also can anyone tell me if they will be selling items at this event
Dark_Mousy will probably be selling random booster 3's for Beyblade Burst.
Yes O2 is legal for this event.
I wonder how juding will be in burst this is my first burst tournment I think juding will be a lot harder with burst finshes
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:58 PM)BladerLight Wrote: I wonder how juding will be in burst this is my first burst tournment I think juding will be a lot harder with burst finshes

Judging in tournaments is the same for all formats. Yes, the points for Burst are different (1 point for SFs, 2 points for BFs, etc.) but judging is the same. How will judging be harder with BFs?

Edit: Ah, nevermind. This will be with a new format; not aware of it. Please excuse my post haha.
(Sep. 15, 2016  4:42 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2016  3:58 PM)BladerLight Wrote: I wonder how juding will be in burst this is my first burst tournment I think juding will be a lot harder with burst finshes

Judging in tournaments is the same for all formats. Yes, the points for Burst are different (1 point for SFs, 2 points for BFs, etc.) but judging is the same. How will judging be harder with BFs?

Edit: Ah, nevermind. This will be with a new format; not aware of it. Please excuse my post haha.

Burst finishes will be back to 1 point in first stage and 2 points in deck rotation.
hey dark what stadiams will we be using for tournment because it does not say on top
It's Burst so Burst Standard Stadium.
I will be there!
We will be selling RB3. Sorry for not being on Yesterday. Dad was in the hospital.

Random Boosters will be $15 A piece.

Ill be at GT right at 1045 Smile. Can't wait to see you all Smile
Damn, I had community service hours at the Natural science museum today...