Let Keep BeyBlade Alive, Please Read

Now we know BeyBlade is Comeing back on CN on January, 2008 it time to Make more BeyBlade forums and Websites and tell your Local Hoby Store to Bring them back In-Stocks and get other people into BeyBlade.

BeyBlade Will Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hasbro isn't manufacturing Beyblade right now. How are stores supposed to stock them?
Beyblade14 Wrote:Sell Old Ones

They probably don't have any left, otherwise they would be selling them on clearance. It's not like they're just sitting in the back.
Well the Hobby Stores can order them from Toywiz.com or something.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Well the Hobby Stores can order them from Toywiz.com or something.

Uhhh, it doesn't work like that.
Well Something might happen when the Series is up on the air and Hasbro might get More In and Hobby Stores will get them.
Yes, but ... nothing can happen right now. It's all in Hasbro's hands.
Yes but we can still make Websites and Forum to let people know BeyBlade Still up and Running.
... lol
None of the Hobby stores in my area ever sold Beyblades. Well some card shop did, but they were fake.
ha ha ha ha...

yeah i don't think we need to do any kind of "return beyblade to popularity" seige... i doubt it would be very effective when the heart of beyblade is takara rather than hasbro, and they are in japan -_^
at least right now. ntm we are a pretty small group.
Mmm ... that kid is slightly delusional. He thinks he invented the Tyson grip, and he also thinks it works. He also tried to make a BeyBlade radio show even though there's no real material, and, he doesn't really have a grip on our world as it is. Denial maybe? Don't worry. You get over the sense of loss and missing out after awhile. You could just go to Japan.
DormantSpirit Wrote:Mmm ... that kid is slightly delusional. He thinks he invented the Tyson grip, and he also thinks it works. He also tried to make a BeyBlade radio show even though there's no real material, and, he doesn't really have a grip on our world as it is. Denial maybe? Don't worry. You get over the sense of loss and missing out after awhile. You could just go to Japan.

You're delusional for thinking your "witty" posts are funny. :\ Are you just spamming to make it to 25 posts? That's what it seems like to me.
I wouldn't consider DormantSpirit's post spam at all.
TMRaven Wrote:I wouldn't consider DormantSpirit's post spam at all.

Surprise! This isn't his only post!
Here we go again. EFG is late as usual.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Uh, what?

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the repetative "Let's keep Beyblade alive!!!!" topics. I mean, they were cool two years ago, but I'm pretty sure everyone's gotten the message by now, and I think the ONLY time a topic like this should be written is if someone comes up with a coherent plan to do something.
Why did you bring up EFG?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Why did you bring up EFG?

Oh, Michael posted him in the last topic that got locked from this kid.
BeyBlade is for little kids and you guys are older, are you guys mental or something, BeyBlade is carp for little kids and nobody care for it, they watch Yugioh GX, Naruto and much much more. All of you are retard and don't carp have any friends or nothing. I Join this BeyBlade Forum only to see how retarded people is.
Beyblade14 Wrote:BeyBlade is for little kids and you guys are older, are you guys mental or something, BeyBlade is carp for little kids and nobody care for it, they watch Yugioh GX, Naruto and much much more. All of you are retard and don't carp have any friends or nothing. I Join this BeyBlade Forum only to see how retarded people is.

USER WAS BANNED (ONE WEEK) FOR THIS POST
[/size]
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:BeyBlade is for little kids and you guys are older, are you guys mental or something, BeyBlade is carp for little kids and nobody care for it, they watch Yugioh GX, Naruto and much much more. All of you are retard and don't carp have any friends or nothing. I Join this BeyBlade Forum only to see how retarded people is.

USER WAS BANNED (ONE WEEK) FOR THIS POST
PWNED SQUARED
Only one week?
That seems a bit too nice for such a hostile post.