Let Keep BeyBlade Alive, Please Read

Crimson Wrote:Only one week?
That seems a bit too nice for such a hostile post.

Everyone gets a second chance.
HERE COMES USER BEYBLADEKILLER14
.......this kid knows no subtlety. It's kinda funny.
Tamer Brad Wrote:HERE COMES USER BEYBLADEKILLER14

I think I want to nominate Beybladekiller14 for admin.
Excellent username, I'm sure he'll bring a postive outlook to this forum.
Unban Him Brad I'm waiting for PWNED Cubed.
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2340830
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:I am sorry for what I did
[sarcasm]Who are you, and why are you sorry?[/sarcasm]
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:I am beyblade14

Oh dear Gawd. SARCASM
[Image: sarcasm.jpg]
who is beyblade14

i don't know him
Brad it me BeyBlade14, the one you banned just today. I Am Sorry, I just getting mad because stuff going on with my life so please unbanned me.
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:Brad it me BeyBlade14, the one you banned just today. I Am Sorry, I just getting mad because stuff going on with my life so please unbanned me.

That doesn't give you the right to talk to the members here like that. If you think we're all so retarded, go away.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:Brad it me BeyBlade14, the one you banned just today. I Am Sorry, I just getting mad because stuff going on with my life so please unbanned me.

That doesn't give you the right to talk to the members here like that. If you think we're all so retarded, go away.
I consider that PWNED CUBED. Pwnt the33 times in one day. Thank you so much Brad.
Beyblade14 Wrote:I Join this BeyBlade Forum only to see how retarded people is.
The way you worded that made you sound as if you're the retarded one.
Thresher Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

I consider that PWNED CUBED. Pwnt the33 times in one day. Thank you so much Brad.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THINKING PWNED/PWNT IS FUNNY

THE ^3 THING SURE AS HELL ISN'T
BeyBladekiller14 Wrote:I am sorry for what I did

words cant describe how much i laughed
DormantSpirit Wrote:You could just go to Japan.

Sorry for the touch of reality, but two years ago when I visited, Beyblade is about... a few small boxes tucked away at the back of old shops. Needless to say, while I was in Nagoya over the past week, there were none to be found.