Let’s Talk About School

I had to take the sat and it was 5 hours. I skipped a day of school(cause I was sick) when it was day 2 of the test and today I made up the second part of the test
(Mar. 25, 2022  6:14 PM)bendenison Wrote: I hate school. I don't like studying or spending time there. But my parents make me go there regularly. I tried skipping school, but all the time when I did, my mother or father would find me through finder app android and punish me for it. I hated it terribly. I tried many times and searched the internet for information on how to bypass the app, change geolocation, but nothing worked. I searched for alternative applications, found a big list of alternative applications that you can also read just click here, but nothing worked. Now I have a certain agreement with them and I don't skip school, but I still don't like studying.
I can relate with you. Studying and even spending time at school can sometimes be stressful and a bit boring perhaps.
If you were in my school you would be surrounded by sussy bakas
Does anyone else have this survey your teacher make you take to get to know you?
(Mar. 28, 2022  5:05 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Does anyone else have this survey your teacher make you take to get to know you?

Nope. My teacher just walks up to me and says So how’s life?
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:43 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I'm...... Homeschooled.......

Nothing wrong about that
(Sep. 10, 2019  2:51 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s only been 9 days of school, and I’ve gotten into more than 8 fist fights that I didn’t start. I had to defend myself.

Bruh I always get into fights
Interesting necro replies...those posts were over two and a half years ago.
some kid in my class got caught vaping in the bathroom, he got expelled (this was back right before Christmas break)
Souds like something that would happen in my friend's school. Kids are constantly fighting, following others, and being bullies. I just wish the world could stop this nonsense. Not so intelligent for the most intelligent species on earth.
(Apr. 06, 2022  9:32 PM)The Dark Prince Wrote: Souds like something that would happen in my friend's school. Kids are constantly fighting, following others, and being bullies.  I just wish the world could stop this nonsense. Not so intelligent for the most intelligent species on earth.
i'm in a private school, the kid that got caught with a vape had been there the same amount of time I had, we both came from a public school except I have self control and sense unlike him

I also got bullied in public school for like 6 years so when i'm called names I just give my blank death stare
This kid from Afghanistan in my class pulled his pants down at break ( my school goes from 6th grade to 9th grade) and peeded he’s really tiny to and I told the teacher and now there contacting his parents 😭 now all the girls in my class hate me because they think he’s gonna get suspended
I get out on may 26 if anyone cares lol
I get out on May 19
(May. 10, 2022  7:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I get out on may 26 if anyone cares lol

Same
Next week we have the state test at my school. From what I’ve heard from teachers the periods are gonna be 10-20 minutes long
im homeschooled but i kinda slacked a little bit. (by that i mean a lot) moving made it hard too. sooo, im gonna have to work a little thru the summer. i got totally wrecked by my math today.it was like 6x - kx - 6y + qy. and then i had to factor it. it sucked.
finals for me too. i scared
Today was the last day at school, we had this huge party then my math teachers husband raced a bunch of kids and then I said goodbye to my teachers, now my stomach hurts like crazy
Things I learned from college/post-secondary education

Theres not a lot of resources that tell people what life after high school is life. While there ARE online articles for you to read, people find it easier to read something on a fun website theyre on or view someone's social media to get an idea. So here is an on-WBO preview of college from my perspective

I can cover a lot more but these three mean a lot to me
So, to sum this thread up, school sucks.
(Oct. 16, 2022  10:58 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: So, to sum this thread up, school sucks.

This is probably the best conclusion I have ever read)))) Besides this to me school also sounds a bit absurd because now more and more schoolchildren and students are using these service https://edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing-service to buy law essay writing or another type of writing , it really is much more convenient and effective than doing a writing or an essay independently. For me as a student, this also is more comfortable because with such a graph, I manage to work and get more pleasure from life than the same students who do not work.
(Oct. 28, 2022  4:41 PM)Aliceschneider Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2022  10:58 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: So, to sum this thread up, school sucks.

This is probably the best conclusion I have ever read)))) Besides this to me school also sounds a bit absurd because now more and more schoolchildren and students are using these service https://edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing-service to buy law essay writing or another type of writing , it really is much more convenient and effective than doing a writing or an essay independently. For me as a student, this also is more comfortable because with such a graph, I manage to work and get more pleasure from life than the same students who do not work.

oh damn you used actual reasons I just said that because I'm too lazy to get out of bed
Hah! I have an interesting story that happened at my school.

So me and a bunch of boys we’re screwing around, throwing stuff in 7th period. It was a Friday before a break, so everyone was excited to go home. The teacher wasn’t in the room at the time so we had a good time, until one of the boys, threw something at the wall, accidentally hit a person, but he apologized. Then, the teacher walked in right as he threw it and asked what was going on. There was this girl, we thought she was our friend, good person, always talked to us on the bus. This very same girl stood up and snitched on ALL of us; getting us all in trouble. We stopped talking to her after that and started ignoring her. She then snitched on us again for “acting different” towards here. It was there that we knew we had to stop talking to her.

Are we the jerks for not being friends with her anymore?

ALSO first post in a long long timeSmile
(Nov. 20, 2022  1:50 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Hah! I have an interesting story that happened at my school.

So me and a bunch of boys we’re screwing around, throwing stuff in 7th period. It was a Friday before a break, so everyone was excited to go home. The teacher wasn’t in the room at the time so we had a good time, until one of the boys, threw something at the wall, accidentally hit a person, but he apologized. Then, the teacher walked in right as he threw it and asked what was going on. There was this girl, we thought she was our friend, good person, always talked to us on the bus. This very same girl stood up and snitched on ALL of us; getting us all in trouble. We stopped talking to her after that and started ignoring her. She then snitched on us again for “acting different” towards here. It was there that we knew we had to stop talking to her.

Are we the jerks for not being friends with her anymore?

ALSO first post in a long long timeSmile
I would say that both you and the girl who snitched made some mistakes. As much as you shouldn't have been throwing stuff around during class (especially since you ended up hurting someone), that also doesn't mean she HAD to snitch. I wouldn't say you guys are entirely jerks for not being friends with her anymore, but I personally would've tried to understand why she did that.

Also, this is a pretty neat thread.