Leone CH120RF

Master you don't understand why I posted, I'm not stupid. Obviously none of these tests are going to be used but the fact that PTW favors defense and stamina types is exactly the reason why I posted, for an attack type to get such results in a stadium that favors defense types more heavily than any other stadium out there is unheard of. For an attack type to even get 1 or 2 K.O.'s out of 10 is crazy let alone 6 in this stadium, I did this to prove how much of a beast this combo really is.

EDIT: Also for Leone doing best with a higher track? How do you explain this?

(Jul. 12, 2010  12:54 PM)Diamond Wrote:
MF Leone 100RF vs MF Earth Bull C145WB (Click to View)
[/spoiler]
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:01 PM)Master Wrote: Marco thanks for the tests, but they are in Pegasis Thunderwhip, which is a very bad stadium, expecially for attacks, and I am suprised Leone got 5 wins o.0
But very invalid, and Leone does better when it makes metal-metal contact.

Infer...
(Jul. 31, 2010  7:14 PM)Marco Wrote: Hey guys I thought I might test Leone 100RF against MF Virgo C145WB and I only had a PTW but let me be the first to tell you, after you see these results, you'll be soiling your pants. Tongue_out

Pegasus Thunder Whip

MF Virgo C145WB vs Leone 100RF
Best of 10

Virgo launched first with straight shoot at 80%
Leone launched with sliding shoot
Both with Launcher Grip + Beylauncher

1. Leone K.O.
2. Leone K.O.
3. Leone K.T.F.O. (Out of stadium... What the carp?! On PTW ?!)
4. Virgo outspin
5. Virgo outspin
6. Leone K.O.
7. Leone K.O.
8. Virgo outspin
9. Leone K.O.
10. Virgo outspin (Leone still bullied it around the stadium and made it bounce off the wall multiple times, loss was a result of a bad wall to pocket ratio.)

Overall I was stunned, I was just playing around the first 3 then since they were all K.O.'s I decided to just keep going and record them and post them here. Leone should definitely be top tier. Also sorry for not using Earth Bull, I didn't have an Earth metal wheel.

These results should probably be posted in this thread:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pre-HWS-...pid=299834
Right, I forgot how this thread was CH120RF. Sorry.
(Jul. 31, 2010  9:18 PM)Marco Wrote: Master you don't understand why I posted, I'm not stupid. Obviously none of these tests are going to be used but the fact that PTW favors defense and stamina types is exactly the reason why I posted, for an attack type to get such results in a stadium that favors defense types more heavily than any other stadium out there is unheard of. For an attack type to even get 1 or 2 K.O.'s out of 10 is crazy let alone 6 in this stadium, I did this to prove how much of a beast this combo really is.

EDIT: Also for Leone doing best with a higher track? How do you explain this?

Well, not to start a heated arguement, or not to get off topic, BUT,
I first thanked you for the testing, very apreciative, but I clealy stated how I was super suprised on how Leone won 5-6 times in PTW...
And if I "do not" understand why you posted the results, well its probably because you did not tell us your reasoning for tests w.e you just posted the results, and I assumed you thought it was something valid.

And I never stated Leone does best with a higher track, but rather that it makes metal-metal contact. I stated it does Better when it makes metal-metal, it is great all around but favors metal-metal contact.
Well, Leone is a smash attack oriented wheel, and should hit something other than a track to be most affective. By its design and shape.

Also, never take anything said on these forums to your heart, we all just want to help each other and make one another better beybladers, and we just want the beyblade community to succeed, apreciate it.
I'm so curious to see how other high recoil wheels, sans Metal Face, perform in PTW.
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:05 AM)Master Wrote: Well, not to start a heated arguement, or not to get off topic, BUT,
I first thanked you for the testing, very apreciative, but I clealy stated how I was super suprised on how Leone won 5-6 times in PTW...
And if I "do not" understand why you posted the results, well its probably because you did not tell us your reasoning for tests w.e you just posted the results, and I assumed you thought it was something valid.

And I never stated Leone does best with a higher track, but rather that it makes metal-metal contact. I stated it does Better when it makes metal-metal, it is great all around but favors metal-metal contact.
Well, Leone is a smash attack oriented wheel, and should hit something other than a track to be most affective. By its design and shape.

Like I said, learn to infer because what he meant was 'if Leone could do so well in such a poor stadium, imagine what it could do in a better one'.

There's no need to state that you think Leone does better with a higher track because you're already implying that when you say it's better when it makes metal to metal contact.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:40 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Lowered recoil is a result of the more compact and rounded design of the paws.

realy Confused
thought it was cause the the gap which gives it its smash was smaller ahwell
Well Cpt. Squirrel you've basically saved me the trouble of having to continue an argument, you took the words right out of my mouth. Also, I think your last sentence, "Also, never take anything said on these forums to your heart, we all just want to help each other and make one another better beybladers, and we just want the beyblade community to succeed, apreciate it". Should maybe apply to yourself because I was in no way shape or form mad or insulting you, just explaining is all. Anyways, it's o.k. we all make mistakes but at least you understand the reason why I posted. No worries man. Grin
(Aug. 02, 2010  3:40 AM)Marco Wrote: Well Cpt. Squirrel you've basically saved me the trouble of having to continue an argument, you took the words right out of my mouth. Also, I think your last sentence, "Also, never take anything said on these forums to your heart, we all just want to help each other and make one another better beybladers, and we just want the beyblade community to succeed, apreciate it". Should maybe apply to yourself because I was in no way shape or form mad or insulting you, just explaining is all.

Hmm, it was Master who posted that, not Cpt. Squirrel. Or am I missing something. :\
(Aug. 01, 2010  7:05 AM)Master Wrote: Also, never take anything said on these forums to your heart, we all just want to help each other and make one another better beybladers, and we just want the beyblade community to succeed, apreciate it.
Oh no sorry worded it wrong, I meant, thanks Cpt. Squirrel and everything after Also, is referring to Master.
(Aug. 02, 2010  5:18 PM)Marco Wrote: Oh no sorry worded it wrong, I meant, thanks Cpt. Squirrel and everything after Also, is referring to Master.
Ah, I see.
Thanks for clarifying.