Lehigh valley area PA bladders! interested in a tourney? ?

I thought I went into retirement when they introduced burst but I guess Beyblade X drew me back in. Just wanted to generate interest in my area before I get the ball rolling. I do plan on holding a tournament in the near future at a card store in Bethlehem, PA. If you are in the area, introduce yourself. I am looking for potential judges, participants, etc. We might hold a ranked and an unranked tournament so that everyone can enjoy and have fun. I used to host tournaments back in the day (14 years ago) in NYC so I do have some tournament experience. But again, introduce yourselves, what your favorite bey is, and what you like (or don't like) about the X series. 

I'll get the ball rollin. I'm Sky Prince (Aka SkyxPrince on YouTube). I honestly don't remember my favorite bey with the metal series but I definitely enjoyed attack types. Something about aggressive knock outs made the game so fun for me. Currently looking at shark edge, hell's hammer, and Phoenix wing. I personally love the concept of X and it's interaction with the stadium. The thing I dislike about it is the burst but I guess they wanted to add it as an additional factor to the point system that carried over from the burst series.