Lego beyblades

Could you do turn fafnir, plz?
(Jul. 17, 2018  8:11 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Could you do turn fafnir, plz?

Ok, but i'll have to give it different parts until it's released and i know what combo it really is.
Okay that's cool.
(Jul. 17, 2018  10:54 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Could you do satomb

I already did Satomb before. look at my previous builds.
Here comes the Burning bird, Revive phoenix with a real gimmick! the armor actually falls off when hit!
[Image: Revive_Phoenix_ring_off.png]
[Image: Revive_Phoenix_side.png]
[Image: Revive_Phoenix.png]
[Image: Revive_Phoenix_top.png]
Next is Turn Fafnir as Requested by @[Lucifer's Spawn]!
[Image: Cho_Z_Fafnir.png]
[Image: Cho_Z_Fafnir_side.png]
Last but certainly not least in this triple upload, Buster Xcalibur, as requested by @[Cuza Ackerman 1]!
[Image: Buster_Xcalibur_top_view.png]
[Image: Buster_Xcalibur.png]
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:24 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Do you sell this

not yet, but i plan on finding ways to do it soon.
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:44 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:24 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Do you sell this

not yet, but i plan on finding ways to do it soon.

Okay thanks
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:59 AM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  8:11 AM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote: Could you do turn fafnir, plz?

Ok, but i'll have to give it different parts until it's released and i know what combo it really is.

(Jul. 18, 2018  4:21 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here comes the Burning bird, Revive phoenix with a real gimmick! the armor actually falls off when hit!
Last but certainly not least in this triple upload, Buster Xcalibur, as requested by @[Cuza Ackerman 1]!
Holy shiznits, dude they're awesome. I would expect nothing less from you. Could you please make vice leopard?
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:31 PM)Lucifer\s Spawn Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  11:59 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Ok, but i'll have to give it different parts until it's released and i know what combo it really is.

(Jul. 18, 2018  4:21 AM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here comes the Burning bird, Revive phoenix with a real gimmick! the armor actually falls off when hit!
Holy shiznits, dude they're awesome. I would expect nothing less from you. Could you please make vice leopard?

Sure thing! It'll be done soon!
The Revive Phoenix looks great!
(Jul. 19, 2018  5:25 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: The Revive Phoenix looks great!

Thanks! It was hard getting the gimmick right, but it does look cool!
The leopard is here! 
[Image: Vise_Leopard.png]
[Image: Vise_Leopard_top.png]
Noice. That looks thicc
Before I had the money to buy beys I watched yt bayblade vids and made them into Lego beys. Then one day my brother and I had contest with money in the winners bucket too see what combos would win lol.
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:20 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Before I had the money to buy beys I watched yt bayblade vids and made them into Lego beys. Then one day my brother and I had contest with money in the winners bucket too see what combos would win lol.

Sometimes i do that with my brother too XD. It normally ends up with our beys breaking harder than Nemesis or Longinus in Beyblade Burst God.
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:27 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:20 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Before I had the money to buy beys I watched yt bayblade vids and made them into Lego beys. Then one day my brother and I had contest with money in the winners bucket too see what combos would win lol.

Sometimes i do that with my brother too XD. It normally ends up with our beys breaking harder than Nemesis or Longinus in Beyblade Burst God.
I gotta sleep btw nice to know that Lego beys are a thing.
Here's an Update for Buster Xcalibur! It now has a better construction than before.
(Aug. 04, 2018  5:07 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: Here's an Update for Buster Xcalibur! It now has a better construction than before.

This looks better than the previous one .!.!.!
(Aug. 19, 2018  3:14 AM)Dragunix Wrote:

You can post your beys here if you'd like to.
Kewl \(`w´)/

I may post tomorrow due to time, but thanks Smile
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:27 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:

At least it didn't broke as that of Rock Aries ( The battle between Rock Aries and Poison Serpent ) ( Can't remember the episode's number )  Joyful_3 Joyful_3
Check out my cousins channel, I’d post pictures but I feel like posting a link would be more convenient.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu2Tl4p...rhRt1ynl8w