Legendblader01's Bey-Photography!

Poll: How are my pics?

Great
100.00%
Bad
0%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
This is my Bey-Photography Thread. Insomniac, Tris, and Omega have inspired me from their awesome pics! Enjoy!
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S3380 - Custom Mode
BEWARE! Big Photos! You might need to change your comuter size to like 60% or 70%. Possible 25%.

Aquila's Forest
Gravity Gravel
BBQ Fire Kerbecs
Aquila's Nest
Random Pegasus Pic
Dragon's Nest (A bit blurry)
I will post more, this is just for now.
Sorry if they don't work.
Um...
The links don't work.
Use the img tags Tongue_out

[img] picture link goes here. [/img ] (Without the space)
And if you do, put in spoilers.
They aren't even links... He placed the name of the file in front of a http
Im tyring to fix them.
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:11 AM)Frieza Wrote: Um...
The links don't work.
Use the img tags Tongue_out

[img] picture link goes here. [/img ] (Without the space)
And if you do, put in spoilers.
how do you put in spoilers?

[spoiler] Hi [spoiler] but a forward slash before the second spoiler].
You have to get the URL of an image and put it between [img] [/img] brackets. So that it will become and image instead of a link. But you don't have any links yet. Once again:

Code:
[img] IMAGE URL HERE! [/img]

And to do spoilers, this is what you do:

Code:
[spoiler] put your image code here [/spoiler]

Furthermore, its nice to see that I inspired you, but I see some titles are copied/similar :\

And to get the image URL, upload them to http://imgur.com/ and then right click the image after uploading. Then from the drop-down menu, click "Open Image in New Tab" and then copy the URL for the image! Easy. Or even better, do it from a photobucket account, it'll let you save them.
alright, first, upload them on something like image shack, and use those other tuts that the others posted.
Thank eveybody, it works now.Stupid
can you put them in img tags
Yes, you did the spoiler things right! And the pictures look fabulous. Just, like NaLi said, put them in [img] tags for easier viewing.
(Aug. 18, 2012  12:09 AM)legendblader01 Wrote: This is my Bey-Photography Thread. Insomniac, Tris, and Omega have inspired me to start my own photography pics! Enjoy!
Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S3380 - Custom Mode

Aquila's Forest
Gravity Gravel
BBQ Fire Kerbecs
Aquila's Nest
Random Pegasus Pic
Dragon's Nest (A bit blurry)
I will post more, this is just for now.
Sorry if they don't work.
sorry but for me i have to still manuly but [IMG] and [/IMG] for it to work FIX THEM!!!
Fixed!
Dang!! Everyone pics look way better then mineUnhappy
(Aug. 18, 2012  1:56 PM)MasterBlader-x Wrote: Dang!! Everyone pics look way better then mineUnhappy
ThanksStupid

Great job and my favourite is BBQ Kerbecs
(Aug. 18, 2012  4:42 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Great job and my favourite is BBQ Kerbecs
Thanks! That one was a little bit hard. The bey kept on falling into the grill.
Who's Ella Fitzgearld? Wasn't he just Insomniac?
You're grill is quite dirty! Kidding XD Woah, those images are huge. And yes, its me, Insomniac! But all three of us are doing something together (Taylor, Carly and Adele).