LegendJustice and UnseenBurst's CBT

So I managed to get the fourth place, for myself it's decent I guess. GG to you all! But I still have one question: Why are all matches "3-0, 4-0" and so on? Hope you understand my question.
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:34 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: So I managed to get the fourth place, for myself it's decent I guess. GG to you all! But I still have one question: Why are all matches "3-0, 4-0" and so on? Hope you understand my question.

I'll sorry about that I forgot to add the other points for instance

Spear Dullahan Vs Minaboros M6

Spear Dallahan wins with 3 points and Minaboros has 2 points
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:34 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote: So I managed to get the fourth place, for myself it's decent I guess. GG to you all! But I still have one question: Why are all matches "3-0, 4-0" and so on? Hope you understand my question.

I'll sorry about that I forgot to add the other points for instance

Spear Dullahan Vs Minaboros M6

Spear Dallahan wins with 3 points and Minaboros has 2 points
Ah, okay. No problem. Just wanted it to be clear for me.
Great, second place is good for me. GG to all of you!
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Winner is EpicFUSiON76 Great Job! Pegasus was a great choice!

2nd Kiryu Kazuma

3rd USN

I haven't been on for a few days and I come back to me winning a CBT! Oh yeah I'm good at this!
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:36 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Winner is "EpicFusion76" Great Job! Pegasus was a great choice!

2nd "Kiryu Kazuma"

3rd "USN"

I haven't been on for a few days and I come back to me winning a CBT! Oh yeah I'm good at this!
POV: you're so good that you win a tournament AFK.
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:36 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2021  8:15 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: The Winner is EpicFUSiON76 Great Job! Pegasus was a great choice!

2nd Kiryu Kazuma

3rd USN

Lol Good Choice!

(Aug. 07, 2021  11:37 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2021  11:36 PM)EpicFUSiON76 Wrote: I haven't been on for a few days and I come back to me winning a CBT! Oh yeah I'm good at this!
POV: you're so good that you win a tournament AFK.

LOL