Legend Festival who will be the champion?

(Aug. 24, 2020  3:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  2:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Amane will come out of nowhere with his superking Ashura and obliterate Valt Aiga and Shu in a 3 v 1 with his superior rainbow gold dark turbo

HUH!!!!!

I firmly stand behind that theory however crazy it might be.
i have a feeling that we will see valt win as they are having a mid season evolution of lucifer.. this means that he most probablly lost to someone
Now we got an interesting situation:
Episode 23 revealed how this is gonna work. There will be 5 tag battles, so everyone gets to battle twice. If you win, you gain a point. If you lose, you don't. The four with the most points go to the semis. For bladers who don't have points yet, if they lose the next one, it's over. Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro could be Sisco development for that reason. Also, this means we'll probably see Drum and Lui team up since they were left over. I never would've imagined the day...

Anyway, here is one possible prediction for who makes it on.

Lane - He do be the big bad
Hikaru - He may get another good partner and assist
Aiga - He's the anime world champion
Valt - He's Valt. An icon.

The two battles would probably be Valt vs Aiga and Lane vs Hikaru. Aiga could win or Valt could get revenge. Lane would probably break Helios since it'd be episode 28-30 at that point. Winning broke on 28 and Dragon broke on 30 sooo. Then Aiga or Valt would go to fight Lane and I have no idea what would happen there.

Whew, that was a lot. What do you guys think?
(Aug. 28, 2020  9:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Now we got an interesting situation:
Episode 23 revealed how this is gonna work. There will be 5 tag battles, so everyone gets to battle twice. If you win, you gain a point. If you lose, you don't. The four with the most points go to the semis. For bladers who don't have points yet, if they lose the next one, it's over. Valt and Free vs Sisco and Rantaro could be Sisco development for that reason. Also, this means we'll probably see Drum and Lui team up since they were left over. I never would've imagined the day...

Anyway, here is one possible prediction for who makes it on.

Lane - He do be the big bad
Hikaru - He may get another good partner and assist
Aiga - He's the anime world champion
Valt - He's Valt. An icon.

The two battles would probably be Valt vs Aiga and Lane vs Hikaru. Aiga could win or Valt could get revenge. Lane would probably break Helios since it'd be episode 28-30 at that point. Winning broke on 28 and Dragon broke on 30 sooo. Then Aiga or Valt would go to fight Lane and I have no idea what would happen there.

Whew, that was a lot. What do you guys think?
I agree with everything you said, but dont forget Achilles is a random booster, they tend to be irrelevant quicky. While Valt in the intro is shown bigger than the other legends, I'm assuming he beats Aiga.
I gonna say the festival goes right this

Aiga and Valt is going to win twice at the tag team
Free will somehow lost same as lui drum sisco and rantaro
hyperion somehow will be broken by lucifer

Semi finals

Lean battle hikaru thus making helios break
Valt will beat aiga

Finals

Valt vs lean could go either way but id say lean will somehow win (i hate to say this tbh)

Then shu will take care of lean
I would like it if Aiga beat Valt and then beats Lane thus reclaiming his championship title but things rarely go my way (except for today where Aiga beat Lane) so yeah there’s that curse.
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would like it if Aiga beat Valt and then beats Lane thus reclaiming his championship title but things rarely go my way (except for today where Aiga beat Lane) so yeah there’s that curse.
I don’t think Aiga will stand out in that sort of way yk? They kinda want to keep the legends equal for now.
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would like it if Aiga beat Valt and then beats Lane thus reclaiming his championship title but things rarely go my way (except for today where Aiga beat Lane) so yeah there’s that curse.
I don’t think Aiga will stand out in that sort of way yk? They kinda want to keep the legends equal for now.

I know that’s why I said I would like
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:43 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu gostaria que Aiga vencesse Valt e depois vencesse Lane, reclamando assim seu título de campeão, mas as coisas raramente acontecem do meu jeito (exceto hoje em que Aiga venceu Lane) então sim, há essa maldição.

at the Legend festival there will be no title match
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:37 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  2:43 PM)6 Júpiter 5 Wrote: Eu gostaria que Aiga vencesse Valt e depois vencesse Lane, reclamando assim seu título de campeão, mas as coisas raramente acontecem do meu jeito (exceto hoje em que Aiga venceu Lane) então sim, há essa maldição.

at the Legend festival there will be no title match
Indeed. The legends festival is a top rank tournament not a title claim/defense tournament.
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:42 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2020  6:37 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: at the Legend festival there will be no title match
Indeed. The legends festival is a top rank tournament not a title claim/defense tournament.

Yeah, this ain't like the God Bladers cup. This is mostly just ranking up and not actually a title match, unless they throw it in the loop at the end. The fact that the battles have only been royales and tag battles until the semis seems to insinuate that.
Hikaru is the best i am about to get King Helios he's so good
(Aug. 28, 2020  7:35 PM)BladeMaster623 Wrote: Hikaru is the best i am about to get King Helios he's so good

In your opinion, yes. In the anime or irl? No.
Here's my guess: Hikaru beats Hyuga, Hyuga is resentful then becomes evil(in like eps 27 or smth), meanwhile, Valt battles Lane(who has broken a ton of beys at this point), Valt loses to a break(now in 45-51), Hikaru battles Lane, Hikaru is about to break, Hyuga realizes his mistake, Hikaru saves Hyuga, Lane (consumed in his flare) gets cocky and says to the ref he doesn't care they can both battle him, the bros get flaming hair and hit him w/ a mega twin strike or smth, Lane bursts, the end. Or, the same thing happens but Lane turns good, as most antagonists of 1st arc become good guys: Shu, Free, Lui, Delta, Lane's bro or snake pit remnant guy is the main bad guy. Yall can quote me on this.
(Aug. 29, 2020  2:01 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here's my guess: Hikaru beats Hyuga, Hyuga is resentful then becomes evil(in like eps 27 or smth), meanwhile, Valt battles Lane(who has broken a ton of beys at this point), Valt loses to a break(now in 45-51), Hikaru battles Lane, Hikaru is about to break, Hyuga realizes his mistake, Hikaru saves Hyuga, Lane (consumed in his flare) gets cocky and says to the ref he doesn't care they can both battle him, the bros get flaming hair and hit him w/ a mega twin strike or smth, Lane bursts, the end. Or, the same thing happens but Lane turns good, as most antagonists of 1st arc become good guys: Shu, Free, Lui, Delta, Lane's bro or snake pit remnant guy is the main bad guy. Yall can quote me on this.

None of the antagonists appear in the first arc, usually the second. Free was never an antagonist. Having the big useless skip for the legends festival means nothing. This may be speculation, yes, but some of it is vague with little basis. Also, this is just a speculation thread for the Legends Festival, not the rest of the season.
It’s kinda hard to tell considering that there are two protagonists but But my guess is Shu,valt,or lane
Lol just get rid of Hikaru, he will never be good unless you include another person like valt or Aiga to assist him. Hyuga, high chance since the writers like making him win for no reason. Lane could potentially win or even valt since he is basically an icon.
(Aug. 29, 2020  5:34 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol just get rid of Hikaru, he will never be good unless you include another person like valt or Aiga to assist him. Hyuga, high chance since the writers like making him win for no reason. Lane could potentially win or even valt since he is basically an icon.

Lane probably won’t win since he did lose to Aiga but if that is what you believe then that’s cool
(Aug. 29, 2020  5:45 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  5:34 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Lol just get rid of Hikaru, he will never be good unless you include another person like valt or Aiga to assist him. Hyuga, high chance since the writers like making him win for no reason. Lane could potentially win or even valt since he is basically an icon.

Lane probably won’t win since he did lose to Aiga but if that is what you believe then that’s cool
He only lost by a suicide knockout and he is presumably going to get even stronger since he wants revenge and because the semi/finals are approaching so I would say he probably can win this thing.
(Aug. 29, 2020  4:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  2:01 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Here's my guess: Hikaru beats Hyuga, Hyuga is resentful then becomes evil(in like eps 27 or smth), meanwhile, Valt battles Lane(who has broken a ton of beys at this point), Valt loses to a break(now in 45-51), Hikaru battles Lane, Hikaru is about to break, Hyuga realizes his mistake, Hikaru saves Hyuga, Lane (consumed in his flare) gets cocky and says to the ref he doesn't care they can both battle him, the bros get flaming hair and hit him w/ a mega twin strike or smth, Lane bursts, the end. Or, the same thing happens but Lane turns good, as most antagonists of 1st arc become good guys: Shu, Free, Lui, Delta, Lane's bro or snake pit remnant guy is the main bad guy. Yall can quote me on this.

None of the antagonists appear in the first arc, usually the second. Free was never an antagonist. Having the big useless skip for the legends festival means nothing. This may be speculation, yes, but some of it is vague with little basis. Also, this is just a speculation thread for the Legends Festival, not the rest of the season.

Free and Shu(not Red Eye) were not evil, but they were antagonists. definition of antagonist: [font="helvetica neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary, or character of a work actively opposing a protagonist. Though they were good people, they still opposed the protagonist. However, this does not mean they are the main antagonist. Also, if I said something like Hikaru and Hyuga would both win, it would make a lot of sense, so I explained why based on how Hyuga is resonating w/ Lane (like Aiga w/ Phi), and other parts of burst that match what is going on now, but I tried to make it fit two MC's. Lastly, I said "or," not and, so Lane could end up being the main antagonist. If there are any other holes in my prediction or unclear things, please let me know. (sorry about the font change copy and pasted from Wikipedia and oxford dictionaries)[/font]
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  4:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: None of the antagonists appear in the first arc, usually the second. Free was never an antagonist. Having the big useless skip for the legends festival means nothing. This may be speculation, yes, but some of it is vague with little basis. Also, this is just a speculation thread for the Legends Festival, not the rest of the season.

Free and Shu(not Red Eye) were not evil, but they were antagonists. definition of antagonist: [font="helvetica neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary, or character of a work actively opposing a protagonist. Though they were good people, they still opposed the protagonist. However, this does not mean they are the main antagonist. Also, if I said something like Hikaru and Hyuga would both win, it would make a lot of sense, so I explained why based on how Hyuga is resonating w/ Lane (like Aiga w/ Phi), and other parts of burst that match what is going on now, but I tried to make it fit two MC's. Lastly, I said "or," not and, so Lane could end up being the main antagonist. If there are any other holes in my prediction or unclear things, please let me know. (sorry about the font change copy and pasted from Wikipedia and oxford dictionaries)[/font]
Free definitely wasn’t an antagonist as he was in the main cast as a protagonist. Either way “actively opposed” does not mean that being something as simple as an opponent makes you an antagonist. By being “opposed” you are particularly a consistent rival with a particular protagonist more like a character such as Xhaka.
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:22 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Free and Shu(not Red Eye) were not evil, but they were antagonists. definition of antagonist: [font="helvetica neue", helvetica, arial, sans-serif]a person who actively opposes or is hostile to someone or something; an adversary, or character of a work actively opposing a protagonist. Though they were good people, they still opposed the protagonist. However, this does not mean they are the main antagonist. Also, if I said something like Hikaru and Hyuga would both win, it would make a lot of sense, so I explained why based on how Hyuga is resonating w/ Lane (like Aiga w/ Phi), and other parts of burst that match what is going on now, but I tried to make it fit two MC's. Lastly, I said "or," not and, so Lane could end up being the main antagonist. If there are any other holes in my prediction or unclear things, please let me know. (sorry about the font change copy and pasted from Wikipedia and oxford dictionaries)[/font]
Free definitely wasn’t an antagonist as he was in the main cast as a protagonist. Either way “actively opposed” does not mean that being something as simple as an opponent makes you an antagonist. By being “opposed” you are particularly a consistent rival with a particular protagonist more like a character such as Xhaka.
#1: Loki from the MCU was originally an antagonist, but he became a protagonist, then died. Crying
#2: Free was the world's #1 blader, and Valt's goal in God/Evolution was to be the #1 blader, so to get that title, Free was in direct opposition. Free was also on the Raging Bulls, and BC Sol and the Raging Bulls were in a consistent rivalry. Finally, Free and Valt battle in the semifinals of the International Bladers Cup (at least I think that's the name) to get to battle Shu, which was Valt's goal at the time. (that last reason was a bit iffy, as the time frame is the first arc.)
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:44 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Free definitely wasn’t an antagonist as he was in the main cast as a protagonist. Either way “actively opposed” does not mean that being something as simple as an opponent makes you an antagonist. By being “opposed” you are particularly a consistent rival with a particular protagonist more like a character such as Xhaka.
#1: Loki from the MCU was originally an antagonist, but he became a protagonist, then died. Crying
#2: Free was the world's #1 blader, and Valt's goal in God/Evolution was to be the #1 blader, so to get that title, Free was in direct opposition. Free was also on the Raging Bulls, and BC Sol and the Raging Bulls were in a consistent rivalry. Finally, Free and Valt battle in the semifinals of the International Bladers Cup (at least I think that's the name) to get to battle Shu, which was Valt's goal at the time. (that last reason was a bit iffy, as the time frame is the first arc.)
I think we should drop this convo since it is getting off topic but before that I will say that simply opposing someone alone is not enough to be considered an antagonist. By definition the antagonist has to counteract the main protagonist and Free and Valt had generally casual relationship. Wanting to be number 1 is a generic goal and therefore it’s not direct opposition. The rivalry of BC Sol and the Raging bulls stemmed from Alexander, not Free. Free is not the centre of any primary conflict within the story nor is he a large scale foil to any of the protagonists.
(Aug. 29, 2020  9:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2020  8:58 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1: Loki from the MCU was originally an antagonist, but he became a protagonist, then died. Crying
I think we should drop this convo since it is getting off topic but before that I will say that simply opposing someone alone is not enough to be considered an antagonist. By definition the antagonist has to counteract the main protagonist and Free and Valt had generally casual relationship. Wanting to be number 1 is a generic goal and therefore it’s not direct opposition. The rivalry of BC Sol and the Raging bulls stemmed from Alexander, not Free. Free is not the centre of any primary conflict within the story nor is he a large scale foil to any of the protagonists.

Let's just agree to disagree Smile