Legalization of Rip Fire parts and Banning of Mugen Driver in Burst Formats?

I feel this needed to be discussed properly and not sporadically between multiple threads for one or two posts, haha.

Personally, I feel the Rip Fire Forge Discs and Performance Tips should be legal for Hasbro Layers to use. They’re compatible with all the layers that are currently released by Hasbro and I can’t say they're super good or anything, the Rip Fire Unite... actually performs alright from what I’ve tried, so I think it warrants a proper look-see for Hasbro-Only format. If they weren’t compatible with the normal Hasbro layers, I think they would warrant being illegal, but since they are compatible, I think they should be legal for competitive play. (At least with Hasbro’s Energy Layers. Keeping them illegal on Takara Tomy Layers for consistency's sake makes sense given the compatibility issues between TT and Hasbro)

As for Mugen, I think this should be obvious, but banning it for competitive play should be made clear since it needs a non-tournament legal stadium to be used properly, and forcing it onto a launcher could damage the launcher. Even if it could be used with a launcher, the tight fit it has on layers would make the stamina meta a nightmare.

Thoughts?
I was wondering about the legality of RipFire parts, and it seems as if they weren't. I agree with you on legalizing them (on Hasbro Layers only). Since they are made to be used with Hasbro layers, I think they should be allowed.

I also agree with banning the Mugen Driver (which should be obvious).
I don't think Mugen stadium driver works with launcher. I think its already impossible to use as hand spinning is not allowed
I think it's pretty clear that the Infinite Driver isn't tournament legal. It's not supposed to be used without that stadium, and shouldn’t be able to be used by normal means. If this needs a clarification, we can look into adding it to the rulebook, but I would have thought it was common sense, haha.

We'll look into the Ripfire stuff, though I'm really not sure how far that discussion will go. It really depends how strong they are compared to standard tops, which I can't vouch for, because I have no experience with them.
The rip fire parts could be meta changing yet it could also be meta improving. At the moment rip fire knuckle has the most outer weight distribution and combined with ripfire unite and the right layer you can get almost 2 min solo times but the down fall is it is loose and if launched with the wrong layer will fling itself out of the stadium due to its momentum.

Rip fire Boost is not as strong as rip fire knuckle but Rip Fire Variable is strong. It has a fast yet controlled movement that is great for catching tornado stallers. when on the tornado ridge it can tilt allowing for the second row to touch the ridge giving it a burst of speed.

I have no data on rip fire limited and Press. And I hope for ripfire gravity and Revolve.
they could be legalalized if someone tests them against some top tier hasbro combos which is kinda impossible since testin is rare these days especially hasbro and also this case requires alot of testing
TBH the infinite driver reminds me of SA165 from archer gargoyle in zero g, that is of course outside of use in its set stadium. But in burst idk what kinda impact this kinda bey would have.
Well, I welcome testing on Ripfire parts, so anyone who has them and is willing to help test these competitively, please do so. It’d be interesting to see and could provide more of an informed decision.

Just right now, I’m really not convinced at all, haha. It just seems like the equivalent of throwing the old Electro Battlers series against something it shouldn’t be to me.
I have 2 rip fire beys, rip fire spryzen and rip fire valtryek and I could do testing but I'll have to find the time because I have tons of school work. But what I can say right now is that ripfire drivers have no burst resistance. The slopes of Valtryek are super strong but with the ripfire driver it still bursts alot. But I will have to test to get a number for you guys.
Can't fit mugen driver to launchers unless heavy mods are done to it Or launchers...