Lean has too much plot armor.

(Oct. 24, 2020  9:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not “Insanely op” as I said (this is why I stressed that). Naturally being the former original deuteragonist he very is powerful however he isn’t towering over the competition like he was in s2. Every main antagonist is pretty much far above most of the competition by the end of the season save for a couple of bladers.
No shu was op because requiem
It was because he was the antagonist LOL.
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:09 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: No shu was op because requiem
It was because he was the antagonist LOL.

Requiem says different lol
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It was because he was the antagonist LOL.

Requiem says different lol
Well Requiem was a special case as it was an evolution. Regardless of that it was still the user. If the blader isn’t the cause of the strength then it’s just bad writing.
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Requiem says different lol
Well Requiem was a special case as it was an evolution. Regardless of that it was still the user. If the blader isn’t the cause of the strength then it’s just bad writing.
Why have you not noticed I’m trolling lol
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:50 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  9:45 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Requiem says different lol

The point of requiem was to bring out the most powerful resonance or bond which is being you’re bey. The definition of requiem is a tribute or a memorial to the dead, this represents red eye/Spriggan accepting that Shu is metaphorically and mentally dead.
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not “Insanely op” as I said, naturally being the former original deuteragonist he very is powerful however he isn’t towering over the competition like he was in s2.

It is worth noting that bladers who are able to break a dark bond are way stronger than average bladers (thus explaining why Aiga beat Valt with such difficulty, and why I believe that Phi still has a dark resonance but doesn’t break beys).

I don't think that really tracks consider their current power levels.
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  8:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It is worth noting that bladers who are able to break a dark bond are way stronger than average bladers (thus explaining why Aiga beat Valt with such difficulty, and why I believe that Phi still has a dark resonance but doesn’t break beys).

I don't think that really tracks consider their current power levels.

Think about it, the top 3 bladers have had dark resonance and came out of it (except for Valt, but he’s a symbol of light).
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that really tracks consider their current power levels.

Think about it, the top 3 bladers have had dark resonance and came out of it (except for Valt, but he’s a symbol of light).

I think that's more a coincidence than actual intent in the writing.
I don’t think that shu had a dark resonance. If he did why wasn’t his resonance all black and purple
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I don’t think that shu had a dark resonance. If he did why wasn’t his resonance all black and purple

Because god acts in mysterious ways.
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I don’t think that shu had a dark resonance. If he did why wasn’t his resonance all black and purple

Because god acts in mysterious ways.

I guess that’s true
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I don’t think that shu had a dark resonance. If he did why wasn’t his resonance all black and purple

he had a black aura when both ken and Diana went and talk to him and try to snapped him out he literally unleashed a dark aura which was so intense that Diana and ken felt it. shu just didn't keep spamming it over and over again they just went into more detail with cho z
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:42 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:38 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I don’t think that shu had a dark resonance. If he did why wasn’t his resonance all black and purple

he had a black aura when both ken and Diana went and talk to him and try to snapped him out he literally unleashed a dark aura which was so intense that Diana and ken felt it. shu just didn't keep spamming it over and over again they just went into more detail with cho z
Actually when you think about it. I think it would be more interested if cho z was a sequel where at the ending of god shu won
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:43 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2020  10:42 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: he had a black aura when both ken and Diana went and talk to him and try to snapped him out he literally unleashed a dark aura which was so intense that Diana and ken felt it. shu just didn't keep spamming it over and over again they just went into more detail with cho z
Actually when you think about it. I think it would be more interested if cho z was a sequel where at the ending of god shu won

I actually agree with you that's one thing I always thought about it would've been interesting to see shu succeed as red eye to see what ate the effects and how more sinister he would be .
Nerf lane please. Even my characters are not as strong as him lol.
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nerf lane please. Even my characters are not as strong as him lol.

Harry will beat Lane.
(Oct. 25, 2020  5:33 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2020  1:39 AM)kai edits Wrote: Nerf lane please. Even my characters are not as strong as him lol.

Harry will beat Lane.

Yeah,go harry.
The bigger question is will the new bey that comes out in november be the new lucifer. I really dont know cuz the lucifer we have now is already the strongest bey in the series, except if he loses gainst spriggan.
Lean has darkness in him and I feel like Shu will end his Plot.
I just love how ppl mention this now after he defeated Valt total bruh moment. How do you feel now?

Me: Bruh this kid is another one of those plot armor folks
Valt Fans: Ahaahaha look at Aiga, Drum those losers cant beat Lean as expected. I bet Valt can beat him.
Me: Naa, Valt isn't gonna beat him the only person who defeats him first and solely must be Shu.
Valt Fans: OMG, WTH are you saying? That makes no sense! If Shu can beat Lean, so can Valt!
Me: Shu had Cho-Z Spriggan before he even invented World Spriggan so its possible he had Cho-Z when he was #2 in the rankings (which is not even confirmed in the anime btw, those are manga rankings.)
Anime: *Shows Lean bursts Valkyrie* as it should be to make him a big deal
Valt Fans: Ok yeah, Lean has total plot armor
Me: SMH plus a *big face palm moment* r u fr right now? You just noticed that? I noticed that the day since he beat Lui.