Lawlicon

Encore Encore. (I noticed in the free blade topic)
Tamer Brad Wrote:Just in case someone hasn't figured it out:

[Image: beholderisalie.jpg]

Beywiki, you just got punk'd.

Haha when Beholder "came" here, I thought it was real, but then I IP checked him then Ming-Ming and saw they were registered under your e-mail. That's why I lol'd on page 2
Roan Wrote:lmfaoooooo

This whole thing was so win.

Knowing it was fake and getting to watch you guys fall for it was THE carp.

I was in on it too
I know you were.

But everyone else was lol
My post got deleted =(

I was right about the fact that you were MingMing Brad, but I wasn't sure if you were Beholder =/
Elmo Wrote:My post got deleted =(

You were going to spoil it too early.
Elmo Wrote:My post got deleted =(

I was right about the fact that you were MingMing Brad, but I wasn't sure if you were Beholder =/

So you thought Beholder and Blader DJ were arguing?

Also G, I was soooo hoping you wouldn't check.
Let the record show I was suspicious from the start, but yes I did end up believing it... except this ming ming stuff and then it just went all silly with Blader DJ and Beholder Arguing...
Ozuma Wrote:Let the record show I was suspicious from the start, but yes I did end up believing it... except this ming ming stuff and then it just went all silly with Blader DJ and Beholder Arguing...

To be fair, the Mingming story is 100% true.

You're such an carp. XD I knew halfway through page two that something was screwy.

I wonder what Beholder would say if he actually came back.
Ichida Wrote:

You're such an carp. XD I knew halfway through page two that something was screwy.

I wonder what Beholder would say if he actually came back.

He wouldn't if he saw this.
1:11:24 AM Tamer Brad: you might want to check the lolicon topic
1:11:25 AM Tamer Brad: holy carp
1:11:43 AM Ichida: Er, k
1:13:06 AM Tamer Brad: beholder went nuts
1:13:26 AM Ichida: Yeah, I see already
1:14:40 AM Ichida: Didn't see the reason to go DJ here, but it's up to you
1:15:07 AM Ichida: And he goes along with the "beyheart" deal.
1:15:08 AM Ichida: <.<;
1:16:05 AM Tamer Brad: lolololololol
1:16:29 AM Ichida: ...That isn't actually "Ming-Ming," I'm guessing. God, this is turning into some kind of stage play gone wrong
1:16:40 AM Tamer Brad: you're a moron.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Ozuma Wrote:Let the record show I was suspicious from the start, but yes I did end up believing it... except this ming ming stuff and then it just went all silly with Blader DJ and Beholder Arguing...

To be fair, the Mingming story is 100% true.

No I meant her coming out of the blue and being in the page and whatever. I know full well the story is true. Toto and I talk quite often and he informed me of it... Plus I read it like ages ago somewhere on OtC I think.

Also I basically thought Beholder was in on some big joke you had going on with arguing with DJ.

Pretty good joke though.
Damn Brad, you could of had us going forever if you hadn't made this topic =p.

Good carp *golf clap*
Pathetique Wrote:Damn Brad, you could of had us going forever if you hadn't made this topic =p.

Good carp *golf clap*

Eh, pretending to be non-crazy Beholder wasn't very fun.
Tamer Brad Wrote:1:11:24 AM Tamer Brad: you might want to check the lolicon topic
1:16:29 AM Ichida: ...That isn't actually "Ming-Ming," I'm guessing. God, this is turning into some kind of stage play gone wrong

That was before I read the big revelation post. Like I said, I knew something was weird once "Blader DJ" started in.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Pathetique Wrote:Damn Brad, you could of had us going forever if you hadn't made this topic =p.

Good carp *golf clap*

I still have the picture printed somewhere where he bascially scribbled over a Tornado balance in paint and said it was "ideal movement."
Ichida Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:1:11:24 AM Tamer Brad: you might want to check the lolicon topic

That was before I read the big revelation post. Like I said, I knew something was weird once "Blader DJ" started in.

I think it's pretty obvious you didn't even figure it out when Ming-Ming showed up. And you said Beholder was going along with the "Beyheart" deal. Ha.

Also, for fair measure:

1:20:51 AM Toto: Whoa, did it blow up?
1:21:13 AM Toto: TAMER BRAD YOU MUST STOP IT NOW. You don't have right to bring up my personal relationship with Mingming and Glay to here. You dont know detail of those relationship. I am really hate you for what you are saying.
1:21:15 AM Toto: holy carp
1:21:32 AM Tamer Brad: man, i know
1:21:34 AM Tamer Brad: he lost it
1:21:49 AM Toto: I'm reading it right now
1:22:16 AM Toto: Blader DJ...you show your face at last.
1:22:17 AM Toto: HAHAHAHA
1:22:19 AM Toto: I love that
1:22:20 AM Toto: so much
1:22:21 AM Toto: man
1:22:57 AM Toto: Oh man
1:23:01 AM Toto: This is so funny
1:23:13 AM Toto: You aren't to judge evil eye, BUREEDA DJ. You completely dishonour Japanese affair. Just look at your eye. It is cold and lifeless, and full of childlust.
1:23:28 AM Tamer Brad: i'm guessing you're onto the ruse by now
1:23:39 AM Toto: Yeah, I figured it, man
1:24:11 AM Toto: I guessed yesterday, didn't I?
1:24:18 AM Tamer Brad: yes, but i convinced you you were wrong.
1:24:27 AM Toto: yeah well carp your couch
Pathetique Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Good carp *golf clap*

I still have the picture printed somewhere where he bascially scribbled over a Tornado balance in paint and said it was "ideal movement."

OH GOD YOU DO? we bring that up like once a week. FIND IT AND SCAN IT.
Tamer Brad Wrote:I think it's pretty obvious you didn't even figure it out when Ming-Ming showed up. And you said Beholder was going along with the "Beyheart" deal. Ha.

By that point I was just totally confused. <.<; I knew that something wasn't right with the whole conversation but I didn't know what to make of it.

Tamer Brad Wrote:1:24:27 AM Toto: yeah well carp your couch

XD
Chocolate Thunda Wrote:1:24:27 AM Toto: yeah well carp your couch

Can we get a soundbite of this?
this was better then half the shows on TV right now. whens the next episode?
Fleetscut Wrote:this was better then half the shows on TV right now. whens the next episode?

about four months from now when everyone forgets this and i can pretend to be zanon
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Fleetscut Wrote:this was better then half the shows on TV right now. whens the next episode?

about four months from now when everyone forgets this and i can pretend to be zanon

*will keep an eye out for that one* Smile