Lawlicon

Beholder Wrote:Tamer Brad, you cross line here now. You dont have right to bring up our private message. In case of Mingming ... well, its very private matter. As for Glay, she has obligation to respect me. Kissing boy and me seeing it is disrespect. She knows me feel and thaught for her. She should know better than to kiss other man while i feel.

PRIVATE MATTER IS IT???

IS IT BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO SAY THAT MINGMING LEFT YOU FOR ME? BECAUSE I MADE HER PROMISES OF BEYBLADE AND LUXURY CRUISE? IS THAT WHAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BECOME APPARENT!!!

YOUR BEYHEART IS WEAK AND FOOLISH AND YOU LOSE LOVE OF LIFE BECAUSE OF IT. NOW, MINGMING IS MY BEYLOVER!
Blader DJ ... you show your face at last.

I know you promise Mingming Beyblade and luxury cruise. I know it is to this that I lose love of my life, Mingming. But your Beyheart is full of betrayal. You take Mingming away without send message. I wonder all these year after seeing you at last Beytournament what happen. Then, I see you through telescope on Beyluxurycruise with Mingming. How can you do it? Don't you have honour as Japanese?
Please artie, you need to show more respect for their problems. It's obvious that this has been going on for a while, so it's good that they are finally talking about their problems.
Yeah, for real.

Respect your elders man. This is a serious problem that needs discussing.
BEHOLDER, I HAVE HONOUR AS JAPANESE TO HONOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILEAN WONDERGIRL! YOU DON'T HONOUR HER, YOU JUST SEE HER AS CHILEAN FLESHLIGHT. I USE BEY AND CRUISE TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM EVIL EYES OF BEHOLDER.
lol k

i hate japan anyway. nom nom nom fingers the all of em, i say
You aren't to judge evil eye, BUREEDA DJ. You completely dishonour Japanese affair. Just look at your eye. It is cold and lifeless, and full of childlust.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

beholdaa-san!!!~

omg, it so long since i c u! *-* is this truth? mr. dj didn't tell me this thing! he say to me "beholdaa-san doesnt have wish for beautiful chilean, he just wish for more bey and child, i take you on luxury cruise" so i went!

i had no idea that you still had this feeling for me!!!! *3* aishiteru beholdaa-sama ,,,

[Image: foreverlovers.jpg]
Mingming-chan...fire of my heart...

DJ, did you really tell such lie about me? I am sickening. My child look up to you. All of Beyworld look up to you. And now you say this things. I want an explain from you, for separate my love and harm my name.
fire of ur heart!!! *0* sugoi mmmm~ i love u

dj did u tell lie about mr.beholder!? i want 2 answer! plz explaiiiiiin~
lolol

I'm soo gonna stay out of this
I TELL NO LIE ABOUT MR. BEHOLDER. HE IS VERY DARKHEART MAN!!!

I DIDNT WANT TO POST THIS TO WORLD, BUT BEHOLDER FORCE MY BEYHAND! SO, I MUST POST IT. THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT MINGMING TO SEE BEHOLDER MORE. THIS IS WHY I HAVE TO TAKE MINGMING FROM BEHOLDER.

THIS IS TRUTH:

[Image: beholdercoming.jpg]
ewwww omg beholder is it true!?!?!?!! T____T i thought you love me as beautiful chilean WOMAN. but u just go after yung japan boy at bey tournament! it is wrong, isn't it?

dj i sory i doubt u! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3~~~~~~
DJ ... you corss line. It my personal affair. You dont have right to intervene. You also invade basic right of Japanese, and exploit basic Japanese behavior as evil. Of course, it understandable for busy Japanese man to love young child. We dont have to consider gender, both is very fine. I dont understand your upset???
BEHOLDER!! YOUR SLANDER MUST CEASE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SPREAD TERRIBLE LIE ABOUT JAPANESE! WE ARE NOT ALL SIMPLE PEDOPHILE! WE ARE LOVING, CARING BEYPEOPLE. MANY PEOPLE GET BAD IMPRESSION OF JAPANESE FROM YOU AND YOUR NONSENSE. NOW IT END.

MINGMING, IT IS ALL TRUE. I TOOK YOU AWAY FROM DARK BEHOLDER TO PROTECT YOU FROM LIE AND DISGUST. NOW YOU SEE AWFUL TRUTH. NOW YOU SEE AWFUL MAN. BEHOLDER, IT CANNOT CONTINUE!

IT IS TIME TO ...

[Image: endthisinjustice.jpg]
* Beholder has died.
This.
Thread.
Was.
EPIC.
<3
dj!! u did rite thing!! <3

i am sorry i doubt u. beholder give terrible name to japanese man. T_T i no japanese man can be good like u. and i no foreign man can be great as well. tamerbrad, we r sorry to bring nconvenience to ur beyboard and beyfriend. thank u.

dj-san, let's go :-3 *3*

* Ming-Ming and Blader DJ ride off into the sunset on Venus.
SereneCrimson Wrote:This.
Thread.
Was.
EPIC.
<3
qft
Just in case someone hasn't figured it out:

[Image: beholderisalie.jpg]

Beywiki, you just got punk'd.
lmfaoooooo

This whole thing was so win.

Knowing it was fake and getting to watch you guys fall for it was THE carp.