Launcher suggestions

So I recently broke my VLc Sparking launcher so I wanna buy a new one that doesn't have a string that can tear apart the cloth covering it.

What are everyone's suggestions?
I’ve always been a fan of ripcord launchers due to less breakage and the ability to swing your arm as hard as you want. A long light launcher might be good. https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...earl-white

You can use some discount codes like reddit7 and 1linuc btw

OH IS THAT INA
(Feb. 27, 2021  12:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I recently broke my VLc Sparking launcher so I wanna buy a new one that doesn't have a string that can tear apart the cloth covering it.

While Hikikomori808 does have a good suggestion, I just suggest save up a bit of cash and get a grip and an LR string launcher.
(Feb. 27, 2021  2:30 AM)Hikikomori808 Wrote: I’ve always been a fan of ripcord launchers due to less breakage and the ability to swing your arm as hard as you want. A long light launcher might be good. https://malloftoys.com/collections/takar...earl-white

You can use some discount codes like reddit7 and 1linuc btw

Well I'm from Philiphines so I wouldn't be able to buy from those stores so lol. But thanks for the suggestion.

Like how long are these things supposed to last?My Legend Spriggan LR launcher got worn in a few battles, and the Venom Diabolos lasted for a about a month until the right spin slot stopped working, and the left skipping gears often.

Quote:OH IS THAT INA

Yup.

(Feb. 27, 2021  3:54 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  12:23 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So I recently broke my VLc Sparking launcher so I wanna buy a new one that doesn't have a string that can tear apart the cloth covering it.

While Hikikomori808 does have a good suggestion, I just suggest save up a bit of cash and get a grip and an LR string launcher.

Well I do still have the launcher grip from that set with the proof frame so that's covered.

And I still have the other Master Diabolos LR launcher.
for sure though, dont buy hasbro launchers. there are a few good ones tho, like the emperor forneus set, or the Apocalypse blade, or xcalius set games. (which is just apoclypse launcher but red)
I’ve had mine for a month now without any skipping. The right spin light launchers are usually very reliable but the downside is that it’s a single direction.

The left spin light launchers do start skipping after a couple weeks though...