Launch Techniques with the BeyLauncher

This has been bugging me for a while since I believe that launch technique is one of the more important things in Beyblade. How would one perform a launch technique like Sliding Shot with the Bey Launcher? I just don't see it happening with the way the BeyLauncher is designed.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:35 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: This has been bugging me for a while since I believe that launch technique is one of the more important things in Beyblade. How would one perform a launch technique like Sliding Shot with the Bey Launcher?

By gripping the Handle of the Beylauncher firm but a little loose, and when you launch let the Handle slip through your fingers.

Other than that part the Sliding Shoot is the same.

Edit: This probably should've gone in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer Thread.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
No. This is a topic for discussing the use of launching techniques with the Bey Launcher. I guess the sliding shot can be done, but you'd have to destroy several bey launchers during practice.
I just push the beylauncer forward. It doesn't match the definition for sliding shoot, but it achieves the same effect.
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:46 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No. This is a topic for discussing the use of launching techniques with the Bey Launcher. I guess the sliding shot can be done, but you'd have to destroy several bey launchers during practice.

Why would they be destroyed?
(Oct. 05, 2010  12:46 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: No. This is a topic for discussing the use of launching techniques with the Bey Launcher. I guess the sliding shot can be done, but you'd have to destroy several bey launchers during practice.

If needed, I could create a video for it. It's much easier with a grip but if you dont have one handy, you would have to describe how you hold yours so I can compare it to mine and help.
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:08 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

If needed, I could create a video for it. It's much easier with a grip but if you dont have one handy, you would have to describe how you hold yours so I can compare it to mine and help.
Although I know how to do it, I think that if you make the vid it would really help a lot of people.
It's exactly like doing it with a winder/ripcord launcher, except you let the handle go at the end.
It really isn't hard.
This is how I do it,I force the launcher grip to go in the forward and pull the handle of the beylauncher backwards and let go when it reaches its longest length.
[Image: Picture466.jpg]
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:58 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote: This is how I do it,I force the launcher grip to go in the forward and pull the handle of the beylauncher backwards and let go when it reaches its longest length.
[Image: Picture466.jpg]

weird.

o.O
I use mine like this as well.
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:00 AM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2010  1:58 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote: This is how I do it,I force the launcher grip to go in the forward and pull the handle of the beylauncher backwards and let go when it reaches its longest length.

PICTURE

weird.

o.O

I thought that's how most people use the sliding shoot with a grip?

I only speak from observation though, I prefer the use of the launcher as a stand alone.
That is how I do it.n:\n
I have a grip. Let me rephrase this. Can you do the Sliding Shot as effectively as you could with an ez shooter + customize grip?
Easily, although RF seems awkward with sliding shoot imo.
Think that's because the beyblade is not spinning as fast as they were during the HMS era with grip flat. It can't be as aggressive. Tomorrow I'll practice shooting and see what happens