Late introduction but, why the hell not? Name's Longinox.

Hello there, my names Longinox. I've been here for probably a couple of months now I guess.

I am writing a fanfic named Beyblade Burst: Stardust (not a self-promotion I guess, maybe it is too? either way you don't need to go to the fanfic anyways) and I like 'hack & slash' videogames (Devil May Cry 1,3,4,5, Ninja Gaiden and etc.), first person shooters (specifically the COD:MW trilogy or COD WaW/BO1-2 and a couple more) and racing games (such as NFS:MW05/UG1/UG2). 

My favorite Beyblade is Black Dranzer MS and Dragoon MSUV (OG), Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Samurai Pegasus W105R2F (MFB) and Lucifer The End and World Spriggan (Burst).
So I'm not the only one who's been on here for months without an introduction. Cool.
Welcome once more!
I might do one of these. I didn't know how to post a thread until like a month in lmao
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:22 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So I'm not the only one who's been on here for months without an introduction. Cool.
Welcome once more!

I made my introduction a year after I joined
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:22 AM)PinkRose Wrote: So I'm not the only one who's been on here for months without an introduction. Cool.
Welcome once more!

I made my introduction a year after I joined

Wait what lol
(Feb. 24, 2021  6:01 AM)Longinox Wrote: Hello there, my names Longinox. I've been here for probably a couple of months now I guess.

I am writing a fanfic named Beyblade Burst: Stardust (not a self-promotion I guess, maybe it is too? either way you don't need to go to the fanfic anyways) and I like 'hack & slash' videogames (Devil May Cry 1,3,4,5, Ninja Gaiden and etc.), first person shooters (specifically the COD:MW trilogy or COD WaW/BO1-2 and a couple more) and racing games (such as NFS:MW05/UG1/UG2). 

My favorite Beyblade is Black Dranzer MS and Dragoon MSUV (OG), Meteo L-Drago LW105LF and Samurai Pegasus W105R2F (MFB) and Lucifer The End and World Spriggan (Burst).

I'm going to pretend you just arrived, so welcome.
(Feb. 25, 2021  2:36 AM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2021  11:55 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I made my introduction a year after I joined

Wait what lol

wait what year I joined?
I joined 2019 and my my intro at the end of 2020

so a little bit more or less than a year