Late intro

Hey guys it’s penguin. I am a blader here but I am into lots of other things too! I like FNaF, Pokémon, slugterra, yu-gi-oh, and many other things. I also  use another website like this but for TF(if you know other websites like wbo tell me.) and have a Youtube channel under the name the Golden Penguin, the WBO said the name was too long.
I make videos for fun and am thinking of doing Beyblade videos. I am admittedly better at classic and hasbro only than anything else, but practice makes perfect. I am also working out the kinks in my Pokémon and Yo-kai by watch decks, so it’s fine. I hope to become a writer soon. And on a last note, this is late.
Nice username! I like penguins, haha. I hope you keep on enjoying the WBO!
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey guys it’s penguin. I am a blader here but I am into lots of other things too! I like FNaF, Pokémon, slugterra, yu-gi-oh, and many other things. I also  use another website like this but for TF(if you know other websites like wbo tell me.) and have a Youtube channel under the name the Golden Penguin, the WBO said the name was too long.
I make videos for fun and am thinking of doing Beyblade videos. I am admittedly better at classic and hasbro only than anything else, but practice makes perfect. I am also working out the kinks in my Pokémon and Yo-kai by watch decks, so it’s fine. I hope to become a writer soon. And on a last note, this is late.

Just checked out your YouTube channel! It’s very cool.
(Apr. 27, 2020  3:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2020  7:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey guys it’s penguin. I am a blader here but I am into lots of other things too! I like FNaF, Pokémon, slugterra, yu-gi-oh, and many other things. I also  use another website like this but for TF(if you know other websites like wbo tell me.) and have a Youtube channel under the name the Golden Penguin, the WBO said the name was too long.

Just checked out your YouTube channel! It’s very cool.
Yeah, my vids aren’t very high quality. I just make them for fun!
(Apr. 27, 2020  12:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2020  3:50 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Just checked out your YouTube channel! It’s very cool.
Yeah, my vids aren’t very high quality. I just make them for fun!

I’ve only made my vids higher quality to get YouTube to verify me.