Lane vs Free

As we can see, whenever Free thinks of Lane Valhalla, the antagonist of Beyblade burst Superking, he immediately becomes serious... too serious. A new side of him is unleashed that is completely different from previous seasons. He tried to break Hyperion out of nowhere in episode 10...  what did Lane do to him? Even Phi wasn’t able to get him this angry, and Phi shattered Fafnir and humiliated him. Whatever Lane did it must have been really serious.
could it be becouse lane was a rookie blader and free by the way hates to be beaten by these rookie bladers?
I think soon enough this battle will be revealed by the anime
(Jun. 07, 2020  8:53 AM)Yoloman Wrote: As we can see, whenever Free thinks of Lane Valhalla, the antagonist of Beyblade burst Superking, he immediately becomes serious... too serious. A new side of him is unleashed that is completely different from previous seasons. He tried to break Hyperion out of nowhere in episode 10...  what did Lane do to him? Even Phi wasn’t able to get him this angry, and Phi shattered Fafnir and humiliated him. Whatever Lane did it must have been really serious.

Maybe Geist Fafnir broke again and Free doesn't like the fact his bey broke twice in back to back battles. Who knows maybe Free had barely finished repairs but Lane made it look like it was never fixed and Free thinks that as a result, Lane became a trigger. But I think when we can understand what he said to Valt in the recent episode we might get a better understanding behind Free always seeing Lane as this "we don't say nor reference that name" kind of guy
(Jun. 07, 2020  2:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  8:53 AM)Yoloman Wrote: As we can see, whenever Free thinks of Lane Valhalla, the antagonist of Beyblade burst Superking, he immediately becomes serious... too serious. A new side of him is unleashed that is completely different from previous seasons. He tried to break Hyperion out of nowhere in episode 10...  what did Lane do to him? Even Phi wasn’t able to get him this angry, and Phi shattered Fafnir and humiliated him. Whatever Lane did it must have been really serious.

Maybe Geist Fafnir broke again and Free doesn't like the fact his bey broke twice in back to back battles. Who knows maybe Free had barely finished repairs but Lane made it look like it was never fixed and Free thinks that as a result, Lane became a trigger. But I think when we can understand what he said to Valt in the recent episode we might get a better understanding behind Free always seeing Lane as this "we don't say nor reference that name" kind of guy

Personally, I don’t think Lane destroyed Geist. Phi destroyed Geist, and Free just went into a semi depressed state, but got over it. Lane probably caused him physical harm in my opinion.
(Jun. 07, 2020  3:08 PM)Yoloman Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2020  2:59 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Maybe Geist Fafnir broke again and Free doesn't like the fact his bey broke twice in back to back battles. Who knows maybe Free had barely finished repairs but Lane made it look like it was never fixed and Free thinks that as a result, Lane became a trigger. But I think when we can understand what he said to Valt in the recent episode we might get a better understanding behind Free always seeing Lane as this "we don't say nor reference that name" kind of guy

Personally, I don’t think Lane destroyed Geist. Phi destroyed Geist, and Free just went into a semi depressed state, but got over it. Lane probably caused him physical harm in my opinion.
Free literally stated that he fought Lane and lost. Mirage Fafnir FYI was made as a response thus Geist was clearly repaired before then
I'm going to move this into the Anime and Manga subforum and you need to keep this stuff in the right place in the future.

EDIT: I accidentally moved it into the Italian language Anime and Manga subforum. Whoops. Fixed now.
Maybe Free fade up of losing again and again against unknown bladers
well what I believe is that lane and free will face off again (maybe the introduction of first uranus) and free will be badly thrashed in the anime. Free may not take that loss pretty well ( one can already see how worked up he gets at the mention of lane).