[Lahore,Pakistan]Wanna fight beybladers

cool pakistani bladers!!! i'm pakistani american and live in nyc nice to meet all of you. i 'm omar!!
no one is arrangeing a tournament in Pakistan
It is really just up to one of you guys to break the silence and start a trend.
i live in Pakistan,Karachi and far as i now there there is nno turnaments in Pakistanbecause no one is arrangeing here
i can arrange a tournament is Pakistan but there is a entry fees problem

i can arrange a tournament is Pakistan but there is a entry fees problem
Just read the last few posts here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Karachi-...tournament
Next time I come to Pakistan I will definitely host a WBO tournament!
Hey can The Master (F.Y.I. I am The Master)
(Dec. 27, 2013  1:02 AM)SwaggBlader Wrote: Hey can The Master (F.Y.I. I am The Master)
It depends if you read the rules, and have the proper equipment. If anything, I'd just leave it to KingRagerBlade!
Sorry I forgot the rest of the post, I was saying Hey can The Master (F.Y.I. I am The Master) join the team.
(Dec. 27, 2013  1:06 AM)SwaggBlader Wrote: Sorry I forgot the rest of the post, I was saying Hey can The Master (F.Y.I. I am The Master) join the team.
Oh ok! That makes sense Smile
So guys this December I will be coming to pakistan. I want a list of confirmed people! We need 8 for this to happen. Here are the confirmed list as of now.

Confirmed
RagerBlade
BladerXYZ
TrollingBlader
TheGreatBaba
BlitzArmor

So that 6, but those are just my friends and family! We need to make this one big since this will be PK's first tournament! So post here if you can come.
Wow, best of luck for the first beyblade tournament in PK.RagerBlade, please come to India and host one.,haha.
I'm coming here for two weeks in May. Anyone interested? I'm assuming there's nobody but it never hurts to try! I can bring 3 people and we'd need 4 more.
Are original beyblades available in Pakistan?I havent seen one in any store.Without original beyblades a tournament is not possible
If there's a tournament of any beyblades(HMS,metal saga, burst) count me in.