[Lahore,Pakistan]Wanna fight beybladers

does anyone want a battle of beyblades at any place in lahore
does blading is popular in lahore also
kai kai kai and jass griper

stop spoiling the thread
ok.sorry but the match btw ind and pak will be amazing.
we already have enough indo-pak conflicts...can we just stop that india vs pak nonsense and call it Intra-South East Asian?
I agree with you Sam. But you see, the world will be a better place if people use beyblades as weapons for war. In that case, I am really waiting for world war III, fought with beys. LOL.
Also, we must stop posting here. We can't go this far for a tourney... Let Pak bladers post here.
I would love to hold a tourney I have the attack stadium and can bring it over I know the rules quite well so yeah LETS DO IT!
I have some friend who are into the game we live in Lahore so yeah!!!!!!!
where should we hold the tourney lets start organizing....
I live in Lahore, where can I battle you?
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:14 PM)lightness2010 Wrote: does anyone want a battle of beyblades at any place in lahore
I live in Lahore, where can I battle you? Tongue_out_wink
i live in pakistan but not in lahore in karachi
Please Can You Tell Me That Any Blader Lives In Hyderabad Pakistan???????
whoa bladin is famous in pakistan more than i accepted
Ya Man
Eee Im Finding A Beyblader In Hyderabad Pakistan I Wish That I Could Find 1 Stupid:\Pinching_eyes_2Tongue_outEee

in india wherever you go you find bladers hope to battle you
Me Too Hope To Battle You Eee!
why dont you all make a bey team haha ..........,pakistan vs the bey nightmares,india
Ok Sure We Will Make But On Facebook OK
That's Good I Wish To Have A Tournament In hyderabad Pakistan

Ok
But How To Creat A Team Here
in the rest of the world forum on the top there is new topic waitin for it
Hey guys .... i m also a beyblader from Lahore ...... i also wanna beyblade tournament in Lahore ..... And All over Pakistan ......
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:14 PM)lightness2010 Wrote: does anyone want a battle of beyblades at any place in lahore

I am here too to BeyBattle with anyone in Lahore...... I will be glad to See any BeyBlader From Lahore .....
I've seen a lot of Pakistani members around the WBO they use to be my Former Team mates,so if any one of you can PM me then I can help you guys out as you guys are new to this Organization.Feel free to PM me for any help.Smile